11 West Virginia Football Players Are Suspended For The Opener Against Eastern Kentucky
September 12, 2020 11:21 am
Tags: College football, DC Exclusives - Opinion, Editorial, Neal Brown, Smoke Room, Smoke Room Cross Post, West Virginia Mountaineers
Categories: College football Daily Caller DC Exclusives - Opinion Editorial Neal Brown Smoke Room Smoke Room Cross Post West Virginia Mountaineers
Multiple West Virginia football players have been suspended for the Saturday opener against Eastern Kentucky.
According to 247Sports, 11 members of the Mountaineers have been suspended for a violation of team rules. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)
Multiple starters in the group of 11 suspended players.
You have to wonder what the hell happened that 11 players have been suspended to start the season. Clearly, it wasn’t something good.
Suspending nearly a dozen players for the opener is Neal Brown sending a message that breaking rules won’t be tolerated.
At the same time, they’re playing Eastern Kentucky. I have a feeling if they were opening against Oklahoma, Brown might have been a little more hesitant to make this call.
They could run it up on the Colonels with their backups, and probably never be in trouble.
Either way, whatever is going on at West Virginia, the message has now been sent that breaking rules won’t be tolerated at all, and 11 players are paying the price today.
- Democrats In Congress Try To Abolish Space Force September 25, 2021
- Watch Live: President Trump Hosts a Political Rally in Georgia September 25, 2021
- Mayorkas Tells Migrants How to Get Through Title 42 Border Barrier September 25, 2021
- A Nationally Televised Example Of The Chaos False Positive COVID Tests Create September 25, 2021
- Arizona Senate Report on the Maricopa County Election Audit Highlights 49,000 Questionable Votes, Asks AG to Investigate September 25, 2021
- “Immunity As A Service” – The Snake-Oil Salesmen & The COVID-Zero Con September 24, 2021
- Los Angeles Homeless Moving Back Onto Street After Cleanups September 24, 2021
- LIVE: Audit Report Released To AZ Senate in Phoenix, AZ 9/24/21 on JoshWho September 24, 2021
- DHS Secretary Alejandros Mayorkas Considers Eliminating Border Horse Patrol Citing ‘Systemic Racism’ September 24, 2021
- DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas: We Did Not Test Haitian Migrants for Coronavirus Before Releasing Them into U.S. September 24, 2021
- Exclusive: Dan Crenshaw Says Some Democrats ‘Quietly’ Interested in Cutting Catch and Release for Illegal Aliens September 24, 2021
- Pentagon Belatedly Releases Name Of Misidentified “ISIS-K Target” Killed In Kabul Drone Strike September 24, 2021
- Chairman, CEO Of China’s HNA Group Arrested For “Suspected Crime” September 24, 2021
- The European Energy Crisis Is About To Go Global September 24, 2021
- Unbiased, Mobility-Enabling, Open, Global Network: How Crypto Enables Economic Freedom September 23, 2021
- Report: California Put Coronavirus-Infected Inmates, Including Illegal Aliens, into Communities September 23, 2021
- Gov. Newsom: Vaccine Mandate for Kids ‘on the Table’ September 23, 2021
- The Latest Coronavirus Death Tolls, According to the CDC September 23, 2021
- Submitting VAERS COVID Vaccine Death Reports became a Full Time Job and is Overwhelmingly Climbing in Deaths. September 23, 2021
- Molecular Biologist Speaks At Dawson Creek City Council Meeting. September 23, 2021
- 1,660,383 hits