The 2020 presidential election cycle has seen significant deterioration in the country’s political climate and national discourse. This is manifest in unprecedented levels of partisanship, growing discontent, widespread civil unrest and the rise of a toxic cancel culture.
After The Election, Is This Insane Political Climate Going To Get Better Or Worse?
July 9, 2020 5:34 pm
Tags: 2020 Election, DC Exclusives, DC Exclusives - Opinion, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Opinion, Patriots Only, Premium Content
Categories: 2020 Election DC Exclusives DC Exclusives - Opinion Donald Trump Joe Biden Opinion Patriots Only Premium Content The Daily Caller
- Stranded Delivery Driver Finds Home With Austin Couple After Her Car Got Stuck During Storms February 25, 2021
- Police Grilled South Dakota AG on Phone Use Before Crash February 25, 2021
- The Wisdom of a Jedi Master February 25, 2021
- Top Republican Compares House Democrats’ Letters to Deplatform Fox News With CCP Censorship February 25, 2021
- 60 Percent of Americans Will Be Obese by 2030 February 24, 2021
- Cuomo’s Office Responds to Aide’s Sexual Harassment Claims February 24, 2021
- Washington, D.C. Attorney General Sues AT&T, Alleging Overcharges February 24, 2021
- Xavier Becerra Refused to Name Even One Abortion Restriction He Could Support February 24, 2021
- Arkansas AG Wants Law to Protect Women from Competing in Sports Against Biological Males February 24, 2021
- NBC Pulls ‘Nurses’ Episode After Massive Backlash Over ‘Jew face,’ ‘Anti-Semitic’ Scene February 24, 2021