Alleged Boulder Colorado Gunman ID’d as Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa
The gunman who allegedly opened fire in a Boulder, Colorado, grocery store on Monday has been identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa by the New York Times.
The New York Post reports that Alissa was charged with “charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder” on Tuesday.
Boulder police chief Maris Harold noted that Alissa lived in Arvada, Colorado, and pointed out that his ten alleged victims were between the ages of 20 and 65 years of age.
“He didn’t say shit,” said one witness. “He just came in and started shooting.” https://t.co/Eu8PRYUG9C
— The Denver Post (@denverpost) March 22, 2021
NPR reports that the deceased included 51-year-old police officer Eric Talley, who had been with the Boulder Police Department since 2010.
The New York Daily News observed that police do not have a motive behind the Boulder attack. But Gov. Jarid Polis reacted by saying, “Today we saw the face of evil. I am grieving with my community and all Coloradans.”
AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at [email protected]. Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.
- First Images Reveal “Large-Scale” Damage After Volcano Blast And Tsunami Hit Tonga January 18, 2022
- GMRS is the New CB Public 2-way Radio Best Alternative communication for when SHTF January 18, 2022
- Futures Tumble As Global Bond Yields Surge January 18, 2022
- Dr. Peter McCullough: Official COVID “Narrative Has Crumbled” January 17, 2022
- Luke Philip Robinson Removed from FBI Most Wanted #343 Jan 6th Fed January 17, 2022
- Civil Rights Icon Barbara Jordan’s Legacy, 26 Years Later: Protecting Americans from Mass Immigration January 17, 2022
- NBA Owner Who Said ‘Nobody Cares’ About Uyghurs Is Democrat Mega-donor January 17, 2022
- Report: Black Americans Fleeing Democrat-Controlled New York, California January 17, 2022
- WEF’s Schwab Gives China’s Xi Propaganda Platform Against “Hegemonic Bullying… Cold War Mentality” January 17, 2022
- Peloton Will Hit New Customers With Hundreds Of Dollars In Fees For Bikes, Citing Inflation Woes January 17, 2022
- What Drives The Price Of Gold? Part 2 January 17, 2022
- Report: Ted Lieu Vacationed in Bermuda During ‘Build Back Better’ Vote January 16, 2022
- State-Backed Doping Strategy Imposed On Chinese Athletes, Former Doctor’s New Book To Release Before Beijing Olympics January 16, 2022
- U.K. Police Arrest Two Teens in Connection to Texas Synagogue Hostage-Taking January 16, 2022
- Texas Synagogue Terrorist’s Brother Says He ‘Was Suffering from Mental Health Issues’ January 16, 2022
- American Students Organize Classroom “Walk Outs” To Demand Return To Remote Learning January 16, 2022
- Utah’s Largest Newspaper Calls For Unvaxxed To Endure Draconian Lockdowns Enforced By National Guard January 16, 2022
- Europe’s Spendthrifts Are Stuck In Irreversible Debt-Traps January 16, 2022
- For Leftists, Your Freedom Is Their Misery – Your Slavery Is Their Joy January 15, 2022
- Huge Crowd Attends Trump Rally in Arizona: ‘Nobody’s Ever Had a Movement Like This’ January 15, 2022
- 1,673,422 hits