AOC Demands “Reparations” for Families Separated at the Border Under Trump
While holding a virtual town hall for her constituents, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said that families separated at the border while Donald Trump was in office should be paid reparations.
It’s but the latest thing that leftists want us all to pay reparations for – and it’s unlikely to be the last.
After noting that Joe Biden wasn’t doing a good job of treating illegal aliens humanely (something she does rarely), AOC went on to declare that Trump was much worse and declared that the families that were separated under his administration deserved reparations.
“What is happening here is not the same as what happened during the Trump administration, where they took babies out of the arms of their mothers and deported their families and permanently traumatized these children, some of whom we don’t know will ever be reunified with their family again, which is a level of human rights violation that is just simply not the same…So I don’t want to excuse any of this but I’m also — I don’t think we should also get them twisted together because one is not the same. And we cannot dust that under the rug, and by the way, those families are owed reparations.”
Let’s do a little comparison. Imagine that a family of Americans decides to rob a bank and they’re all caught. Will they all be housed in the same facility? No. Will the kids and parents get to stay together? No. Were they aware of how it worked before it happened? Was EVERYONE aware of how it worked before it happened? Yes.
Why do illegal aliens deserve better treatment than American criminals? Why are people like AOC not more concerned about children being left with these sorts of bad parents? If an American parent did something as dangerous, irresponsible, and illegal as crossing the southern border with their kid, we’d question whether the children were safe with people like that and we’d call Social Services. Illegal aliens are criminals and the ones that carry their kids along while they’re committing crimes are bad parents as well.
We don’t owe them reparations. They owe us for breaking our laws and we should be charging their home governments for the cost of apprehending them, detaining them, and sending them and their kids back home.
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- Nolte: Elites Violate Mask Mandate at Grotesque Met Gala September 14, 2021
- Biden, Newsom Continue Democrat Tradition of Blaming Climate Change for Wildfires September 14, 2021
- FBI Fires Lead Agent In Whitmer Kidnapping Case September 14, 2021
- Amnesty Alert: Bill ‘Blows Away All Numerical Limits’ on Employer-Based Green Cards — for an Entire Decade September 14, 2021
- A Father Speaks About the Death of his 16yr old son Ernest Ramirez Jr. after he received the COVID19 Vaccine September 13, 2021
- 1,659,678 hits