Army Vs. BYU Postponed Because Of Coronavirus
September 13, 2020 9:09 am
Tags: BYU, College football, Coronavirus, DC Exclusives - Opinion, Editorial, Smoke Room, Smoke Room Cross Post, Video, West Point
Categories: BYU College football Coronavirus Daily Caller DC Exclusives - Opinion Editorial Smoke Room Smoke Room Cross Post Video West Point
The Army vs. BYU football game has been postponed.
The game had been scheduled for September 19th, but has been postponed because “of a small number of positive” coronavirus tests within the BYU program, according to a release from the Cougars. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)
No make up date has been set at this point.
The BYU-Army football game has been postponed. The two schools will work together to try and reschedule the contest.
— BYU FOOTBALL (@BYUfootball) September 12, 2020
I’m sure some in the media will point to this as proof that football can’t be played during the coronavirus pandemic.
We all knew this was a possibility. We all knew some games were going to get postponed. It’s not a reason at all to panic.
It’s the nature of the beast. When you’re playing football during a global pandemic, you have to be ready to adapt on the fly.
There’s literally no reason at all to panic. Let the BYU players do what they need to do, reschedule the game and let’s keep moving forward with all our positive energy.
We’re playing football. It’s that simple.
- A Nationally Televised Example Of The Chaos False Positive COVID Tests Create September 25, 2021
- “Immunity As A Service” – The Snake-Oil Salesmen & The COVID-Zero Con September 24, 2021
- Los Angeles Homeless Moving Back Onto Street After Cleanups September 24, 2021
- LIVE: Audit Report Released To AZ Senate in Phoenix, AZ 9/24/21 on JoshWho September 24, 2021
- DHS Secretary Alejandros Mayorkas Considers Eliminating Border Horse Patrol Citing ‘Systemic Racism’ September 24, 2021
- DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas: We Did Not Test Haitian Migrants for Coronavirus Before Releasing Them into U.S. September 24, 2021
- Exclusive: Dan Crenshaw Says Some Democrats ‘Quietly’ Interested in Cutting Catch and Release for Illegal Aliens September 24, 2021
- Pentagon Belatedly Releases Name Of Misidentified “ISIS-K Target” Killed In Kabul Drone Strike September 24, 2021
- Chairman, CEO Of China’s HNA Group Arrested For “Suspected Crime” September 24, 2021
- The European Energy Crisis Is About To Go Global September 24, 2021
- Unbiased, Mobility-Enabling, Open, Global Network: How Crypto Enables Economic Freedom September 23, 2021
- Report: California Put Coronavirus-Infected Inmates, Including Illegal Aliens, into Communities September 23, 2021
- Gov. Newsom: Vaccine Mandate for Kids ‘on the Table’ September 23, 2021
- The Latest Coronavirus Death Tolls, According to the CDC September 23, 2021
- Submitting VAERS COVID Vaccine Death Reports became a Full Time Job and is Overwhelmingly Climbing in Deaths. September 23, 2021
- Molecular Biologist Speaks At Dawson Creek City Council Meeting. September 23, 2021
- Futures Rise On Taper, Evergrande Optimism September 23, 2021
- The Afghanistan Debacle Was A Major Wake Up Call For NATO September 23, 2021
- UBS Trader Sues Bank, Claims “Toxic Environment” Destroyed His Mental Health September 22, 2021
- RNC Challenges Joe Biden to Prove He Has Visited Southern Border Even Once in Past Decade September 22, 2021
- 1,660,378 hits