Biden Campaign Breaks Record for Most Money Spent on Television Ads
October 25, 2020 6:19 pm
Tags: 2020 Election, advertising, campaign ads, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Politics, Pre-Viral, Television
Categories: 2020 Election advertising Breitbart News campaign ads Donald Trump Joe Biden JoshWho News Politics Pre-Viral Television
Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign has shelled out more money for television and digital advertising than any presidential candidate in the nation’s history, the Hill reported Friday.
“Biden’s campaign has spent more than $582 million on television advertising since launching his campaign last year, according to data from the nonpartisan firm Advertising Analytics. In just the last week, Biden’s team spent $45 million on air,” the article said.
The amount surpasses President Donald Trump’s campaign, which reportedly spent $342 million over the past two years.
“The two sides dropped $160 million on television and digital ads in just the past seven days. Trump spent slightly more than Biden on Facebook and Google advertising, the data shows — $14 million versus about $12.7 million,” the Hill article continued.
In September, the Trump campaign released a series of advertisements contrasting the president’s response to the violence and rioting in the nation’s major cities with that of Biden.
“Lawless criminals terrorize Kenosha,” the ad’s narrator said. “Joe Biden takes a knee. Biden and the radical left’s weak response has led to chaos and violence. And their calls for defunding the police would make it worse.”
The Biden campaign is investing financial resources in an attempt to win over Americans of faith at the same time the Democrat Party has embraced the radical position of access to abortion at any time during pregnancy; an insistence it has no room for pro-life individuals or candidates; a stated intention to provide full taxpayer funding for abortion industry giant Planned Parenthood; and an announced plan to force taxpayers to fund abortions.
“Both Biden and Harris have made clear they will prioritize the agenda of Bernie Sanders and AOC [Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez], and will destroy everything Catholics and all people of faith hold dear,” said Brian Burch, president of CatholicVote.
- Bushfire out of Control in Western Sydney, Authorities Issue a ‘Watch and Act’ Notice. November 28, 2020
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Tosses Challenge to Vote-by-Mail Because It Came Too Late November 28, 2020
- Thank You for the Truth November 28, 2020
- California Voter: Social Media ‘Censorship Is Trying to Make Us Give Up’ November 28, 2020
- Australia in an Enviable Position on Both Health and Economic Fronts: Scott Morrison November 28, 2020
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Overturns Block on Certification of Election Results November 28, 2020
- New Jersey Voter Says Trump Is the Only One Pushing Against the Left and China November 28, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Accuses Biden of Capitalizing on ‘Efforts to Defund the Police’ November 28, 2020
- Jon Voight Warns ‘We Are in Great Danger if We Fall Under a Biden Administration’ November 28, 2020
- Michigan Voter Says Election Fraud Protests Haven’t Been Partisan November 28, 2020