BILL O’REILLY: Backlash Against Joe Biden Is Building (VIDEO)
In a recent monologue, Bill O’Reilly suggested that backlash is building for Joe Biden and his administration.
O’Reilly describes going to a hockey game and being approached by numerous fans who are deeply concerned about the direction of the country.
He says that if the economy continues on its current trajectory, people are going to turn on Biden swiftly.
Here’s a partial transcript:
There is a backlash coming against president Biden and his administration. I wrote a message of today, I’m going to read it to you shortly but this is absolutely true.
I was at the Long Island Coliseum last night for the Islander Bruins game. Islanders won but congratulations to Bruins they put on a great uh run in the playoffs, but I was there and I didn’t sit in a private box. I was out with the folks, and everybody is – what’s going on, what’s going to happen, we’re very worried about it. It was unbelievable.
Now liberal people are not going to approach me, I understand that all right, but this was overwhelming. So here’s the backlash and this is what I said on the message of the day quote. You can feel it building, resentment.
Folks are not pleased with higher gas and food prices, mask wearing virtue signaling, race baiting, violent crime, inflation, border chaos and cancel culture.
The american public is not happy and that’s a general statement but it’s absolutely true.
Watch the whole thing below:
Bill O’Reilly makes a few excellent points here. People are very concerned, especially about the economy and Biden’s drift to the far left.
It’s also important to remember that this is happening after Biden has been in office for barely six months.
It’s going to get worse before it gets better.
Cross posted from American Lookout.
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees September 18, 2021
- Mexican State Cops Stop Buses with Caribbean Migrants Headed for Border, They Kept Walking September 18, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Venezuelan, Colombian Migrants Cross Border Upstream from Del Rio Migrant Camp September 18, 2021
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- Nolte: Elites Violate Mask Mandate at Grotesque Met Gala September 14, 2021
- 1,659,724 hits