Candace Owens: ‘I am 100% suing Cardi’
Author and political commentator Candace Owens threatened to sue rapper Cardi B after a Twitter argument between the two public figures escalated on Tuesday.
While speaking on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Monday, Owens reacted to Cardi B’s Grammy performance. “We are seeing the destruction of American values and principals,” Owens said about the performance. “I think parents should be terrified.”
“This is not the patriarchy that’s keeping young women down. It’s displays like this, displays of blatant nudity and sexualization, that is keeping women down in this society,” Owens said.
Cardi B faced criticism over her provocative Grammy performance with some viewers saying the performance was “not family-friendly” enough to be aired on television.
Initially, Cardi B shared the video to her Twitter account, writing “Yaaaayyyyyyy WE MADE FOX NEWS GUYS !!! Wap wap wap”
A heated Twitter argument later broke out between Owens and Cardi B following Owen’s Fox News segment.
“Matter fact I’m just going to thank Candy,” Cardi B tweeted. “She put my performance on Fox News giving it more views that boosted the views on YouTube and is counting towards my streams and sales. STREAM UP AND WAP. REMEMBER GROWN PARENTS ONLY YOU CAN MONITOR WHAT YOUR KIDS WATCH NO1 ELSE.”
“That performance was disgusting,” Owens tweeted.
Owens further said that Cardi B was like a “cancer cell to culture.”
After some back-and-forth between the women, Cardi B posted images of tweets, supposedly from Owen’s account, that read, “Yes, my husband did cheat on me with my brother. Yes, he said no when I asked to join them.”
Owens responded and said the tweets were photoshopped.
Cardi B claims the tweets weren’t photoshopped because many news outlets used them in their articles.
Owens then threatened to sue Cardi B. “I am 100% suing Cardi for that nonsense. You can’t just start throwing out wild lies against private members of my family because you’re upset someone called your out on your degenerate performance,” Owens tweeted.
In return, Cardi B threatened to sue Owens. “I’m going to sue candy for claiming I photoshopped a tweet that dozens of articles reported about back in November 2016z. First she claim me and my team photoshopped it now it was a fake tweet. Which one is it. Everyone is free to Google.”
After threats of legal action, the two continued fighting. Owens then posted a 13-minute video to her Instagram account reiterating her intent to sue Cardi B, to which Cardi Bresponded on Twitter, “Not candy doing a whole 13 minute video of this s*** on IG.”
Follow Annaliese Levy on Twitter @AnnalieseLevy
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- Nolte: Elites Violate Mask Mandate at Grotesque Met Gala September 14, 2021
- Biden, Newsom Continue Democrat Tradition of Blaming Climate Change for Wildfires September 14, 2021
- FBI Fires Lead Agent In Whitmer Kidnapping Case September 14, 2021
- Amnesty Alert: Bill ‘Blows Away All Numerical Limits’ on Employer-Based Green Cards — for an Entire Decade September 14, 2021
- A Father Speaks About the Death of his 16yr old son Ernest Ramirez Jr. after he received the COVID19 Vaccine September 13, 2021
- 1,659,674 hits