Candace Owens: ‘I am 100% suing Cardi’
Author and political commentator Candace Owens threatened to sue rapper Cardi B after a Twitter argument between the two public figures escalated on Tuesday.
While speaking on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Monday, Owens reacted to Cardi B’s Grammy performance. “We are seeing the destruction of American values and principals,” Owens said about the performance. “I think parents should be terrified.”
“This is not the patriarchy that’s keeping young women down. It’s displays like this, displays of blatant nudity and sexualization, that is keeping women down in this society,” Owens said.
Cardi B faced criticism over her provocative Grammy performance with some viewers saying the performance was “not family-friendly” enough to be aired on television.
Initially, Cardi B shared the video to her Twitter account, writing “Yaaaayyyyyyy WE MADE FOX NEWS GUYS !!! Wap wap wap”
A heated Twitter argument later broke out between Owens and Cardi B following Owen’s Fox News segment.
“Matter fact I’m just going to thank Candy,” Cardi B tweeted. “She put my performance on Fox News giving it more views that boosted the views on YouTube and is counting towards my streams and sales. STREAM UP AND WAP. REMEMBER GROWN PARENTS ONLY YOU CAN MONITOR WHAT YOUR KIDS WATCH NO1 ELSE.”
“That performance was disgusting,” Owens tweeted.
Owens further said that Cardi B was like a “cancer cell to culture.”
After some back-and-forth between the women, Cardi B posted images of tweets, supposedly from Owen’s account, that read, “Yes, my husband did cheat on me with my brother. Yes, he said no when I asked to join them.”
Owens responded and said the tweets were photoshopped.
Cardi B claims the tweets weren’t photoshopped because many news outlets used them in their articles.
Owens then threatened to sue Cardi B. “I am 100% suing Cardi for that nonsense. You can’t just start throwing out wild lies against private members of my family because you’re upset someone called your out on your degenerate performance,” Owens tweeted.
In return, Cardi B threatened to sue Owens. “I’m going to sue candy for claiming I photoshopped a tweet that dozens of articles reported about back in November 2016z. First she claim me and my team photoshopped it now it was a fake tweet. Which one is it. Everyone is free to Google.”
After threats of legal action, the two continued fighting. Owens then posted a 13-minute video to her Instagram account reiterating her intent to sue Cardi B, to which Cardi Bresponded on Twitter, “Not candy doing a whole 13 minute video of this s*** on IG.”
Follow Annaliese Levy on Twitter @AnnalieseLevy
- Striking Workers Decry “Suicide Shifts” As Pandemic Burnout Takes Toll October 25, 2021
- Bidenflation Stole Christmas: Consumer Prices Up, Retail Spending Plans Not October 25, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE-Kevin McCarthy: Facebook Employees’ Leftist Narratives ‘Threatened’ by Breitbart Reporting October 25, 2021
- Thousands of NYC Workers March Across Brooklyn Bridge Protesting Vaccine Mandates: ‘F*ck Joe Biden!’ October 25, 2021
- Musk Tweets “Wild $T1mes!” After TSLA Joins ‘Four Commas’ Club October 25, 2021
- Musk Tops $250 Billion Net Worth After TSLA Rockets Past FB As 5th Biggest US Stock October 25, 2021
- Goldman Cut’s China’s 2022 GDP To Just 5.2% October 24, 2021
- ADL Warns: Avoid Culturally Insensitive, Gender-conforming Halloween Costumes October 24, 2021
- New Zealand Prime Minister Admits She Wants to Create Two Classes of Citizens Based on Vaccination Status October 24, 2021
- ‘The Richest He’s Ever Been’: Trump Set To Gain Billions In Net Worth On Moonshot SPAC October 24, 2021
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ October 24, 2021
- Citigroup Becomes First Wall Street Megabank To Commit To “Racial Audit” October 24, 2021
- Gordon Chang: Joe Biden’s Taiwan Policy Is Now A Total Disaster October 23, 2021
- Pinkerton: Bidenflation Meets Bidenunemployment October 23, 2021
- President Biden Delays Release of JFK Assassination Records, Blaming Pandemic October 23, 2021
- CDC Director Admits “We May Need To Update Our Definition Of ‘Fully Vaccinated'” October 23, 2021
- Poland Will Not Be “Blackmailed” Into Accepting European Union Laws, PM Morawiecki Says October 23, 2021
- Why Should American Soldiers Die For Taiwan? October 22, 2021
- Mutated Strain Of Delta Variant Causing Panic In UK Has Been Found In US October 22, 2021
- Rep. Tiffany Grills AG Merrick Garland on Race-Based Loan Relief for Black Farmers October 22, 2021
- 1,663,615 hits