Candace Owens on LASD Ambush: BLM, Media, Athletes, Entertainers to Blame
September 13, 2020 3:28 pm
Tags: Black Lives Matter, BLM, Candace Owens, Crime, LASD, law and order, LeBron James, Politics, Social Justice
Categories: Black Lives Matter BLM Breitbart News Candace Owens Crime JoshWho News LASD law and order LeBron James Politics Social Justice
Conservative firebrand and BLEXIT founder Candace Owens reacted to the ambush of two Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies on Saturday by proclaiming that Black Lives Matter (BLM), the media, athletes, and the entertainment industry are to blame.
“Why else does this happen? Because when pea-brained athletes put the name of an alleged RAPIST on their helmets and jerseys, criminals begin believing they are acting as heroes,” Owens tweeted Sunday, reacting to a video of the ambush posted by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD).
“BLACK LIVES MATTER AND THE COMPLICIT MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS, ATHLETES, AND ENTERTAINERS ARE TO BLAME,” Owens added.
Why else does this happen? Because when pea-brained athletes put the name of an alleged RAPIST on their helmets and jerseys, criminals begin believing they are acting as heroes.
BLACK LIVES MATTER AND THE COMPLICIT MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS, ATHLETES, AND ENTERTAINERS ARE TO BLAME. https://t.co/9U4c1kJgMv
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) September 13, 2020
As Breitbart News reported, two LASD deputies were ambushed and shot as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California on Saturday evening.
The deputies were then rushed to the hospital after suffering multiple gunshot wounds in what appears to have been an unprovoked, close-range attack through the passenger window of their patrol car.
Both deputies are currently “fighting for their lives,” according to a recent tweet by the LASD.
“Why does this happen? Because pea-brained celebrities that are idolized like [LeBron James] tell young black men that they are ‘literally being hunted,’” added Owens in another tweet. “This is the natural result of such hyperbolic, dishonest rhetoric.”
“The racist, anti-police, black lives matter LIE is to blame,” Owens affirmed.
Why does this happen? Because pea-brained celebrities that are idolized like @KingJames tell young black men that they are “literally being hunted”. This is the natural result of such hyperbolic, dishonest rhetoric.
The racist, anti-police, black lives matter LIE is to blame. https://t.co/9U4c1kJgMv
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) September 13, 2020
In May, Lakers star LeBron James claimed that blacks are “literally hunted everyday.”
On Sunday morning, Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters allegedly blocked the entrance to an emergency room at an LA hospital where the two officers were being treated for gunshot wounds.
According to the Sheriffs Department, protesters were yelling “We hope they die,” referring to the two deputies who were ambushed in the attack.
“LeBron can you help us?” chanted sign-wielding protesters into megaphones on Saturday night as they blocked at least two NBA charter buses from entering the Walt Disney World campus.
Following the riots that have sparked across the nation since late May, corporations, athletes, media, and entertainers appear to have been placating the Marxist political organization known as Black Lives Matter in an attempt to avoid becoming its next target while radical activists across the country try to force speech from innocent bystanders, proclaiming “white silence equals violence.”
In July, Major League Baseball appeared to succumb to the Marxist organization when it announced it would be stenciling “Black Lives Matter” on the pitcher’s mound during opening week.
- When The Levee Breaks… September 20, 2021
- If Only We Could Find A Cure For Trump Derangement Syndrome September 19, 2021
- The Fed Has Liquidated Its Entire Corporate Bond Portfolio September 19, 2021
- Report: Secondary Schools in Afghanistan Open Without Female Students or Teachers September 19, 2021
- U.S., Mexico Begin Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants September 19, 2021
- Report: Beto O’Rourke Eyes Political Comeback in Texas Gubernatorial Race September 19, 2021
- Rickards: No Recovery Until 2045? September 19, 2021
- Kadish: Is It Puppeteers Or Puppets In Control In Washington? September 18, 2021
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees September 18, 2021
- Mexican State Cops Stop Buses with Caribbean Migrants Headed for Border, They Kept Walking September 18, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Venezuelan, Colombian Migrants Cross Border Upstream from Del Rio Migrant Camp September 18, 2021
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- 1,659,904 hits