China Just Bought Up 130,00 Acres of “Pristine Frontier” Texas Land Near Fort Hood
June 24, 2020 10:44 am
Tags: #WriterDK, China, David Kamioner, Fort Hood, intel post, Lackland AFB, Laughlin AFB, LifeZette, News, Op Ed, Partner Content, spying base, Sun Guangxin, Texas, Val Verde county, West Texas
Categories: #WriterDK China David Kamioner Fort Hood intel post JoshWho News Lackland AFB Laughlin AFB LifeZette Op Ed Partner Content spying base Sun Guangxin Texas Val Verde county Wayne Dupree West Texas
Given its hold on many American Democrat politicians (Joe Biden among them) and its aggressive global stance, it is not surprising that during testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee in July 2019, FBI Director Christopher Wray emphasized: “there is no country that poses a more severe counterintelligence threat right now than China.” Now in 2020, China has purchased over 100,000 acres in West Texas for what they say is an economic project. U.S. intelligence is casting a suspicious eye at their claim.
Retired CIA station chief Daniel Hoffman told the media, “The specific location in Xi’s crosshairs is the iconic frontier landscape, framed by the pristine Devils River and legendary Pecos River, in the West Texas borderlands of Val Verde County. Beginning in 2015, GH America Investment Group purchased over 130,000 acres of property in Val Verde County. GH America is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Xinjiang-based Guanghui Industry Investment Group. Xinjiang is notorious for its so-called ‘re-education’ camps, where China detains Uighur Muslims and other ethnic minorities against their will and violates their human rights.”
More from Wayne Dupree
He sees the potential for Chinese espionage against the U.S. from within our own country. Says Hoffman, “I will loudly ring alarm bells about the threats to our national security from GH America and its Chinese Communist Party overlords. Sun Guangxin, the founder and director of Xinjiang Guanghui Industry Investment Group, served in the Chinese People’s Liberation Army and was the vice-chairman of the Xinjiang Provincial Youth Federation. Having long maintained a close relationship with China’s Communist Party leadership, Sun is one of the 200 wealthiest businessmen in China. Sun reportedly overpaid for the land in Val Verde County and the Blue Hills Wind project appears to be his only renewable energy project in the U.S.”
The site could gather sensitive intel from nearby U.S. military facilities like Fort Hood, Fort Bliss, and Lackland Air Force Base. Lackland and nearby Laughlin AFB graduates hundreds of pilots a year. It could also attempt to compromise personnel from those bases as well. The Chinese could monitor U.S. border operations and defenses and plug into critical Texas infrastructure including its electrical grid.
In the event of armed conflict with China or a Chinese proxy, that location could serve to interdict U.S. forces and supplies. Selling it to the Chinese was a grave breach of national security. Would we have sold part of Pennsylvania to Third Reich Limited Industries in 1939?
Ironic for a self-defined Marxist power, the Chinese use their economic might all around the world. They have virtually bought half the nations in Africa and with them their strategic mineral reserves. They have made inroads across the Americas and their Silk Road project will bring them to and past the gates of Europe. If the U.S. is to compete with and beat them on the geopolitical chessboard this Texas project must be stopped in its tracks by U.S. government action. If not, the Chinese, in essence, will develop a potential military and very real intel base deep in the heart of Texas.
This piece was written by PoliZette Staff on June 24, 2020. It originally appeared in LifeZette and is used by permission.
Read more at LifeZette:
CNN’s Don Lemon claims he doesn’t know bartender who is suing him for sexual assault
Black Lives Matter leader Shaun King calls for Jesus Christ statues to be torn down—only the white ones
Jimmy Kimmel’s past comes back to haunt him: He’s caught wearing blackface, saying the n-word in resurfaced clips
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Wayne Dupree. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.
- Bill Maher Rips Woke Mentality Now Driving Olympic Games: “Belongs In Stalin’s Russia” August 1, 2021
- Brandon Smith: Why Are Globalists And Governments So Desperate For 100% Vaccination Rates? July 31, 2021
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face ‘Profound Consequences Nationwide’ in 2022 if Recall Successful July 31, 2021
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom July 31, 2021
- Wildfires Are Coming For Wine, Weed, And Christmas July 31, 2021
- Carney: Fear of the Delta Variant Threatens to Stop Schools from Opening July 31, 2021
- Goldman Flow Desk Weekly Recap July 31, 2021
- Germany Blames Iran For Stalling Nuclear Talks: “Moving Further & Further Away” July 31, 2021
- Schlichter: Imagine If They Hadn’t Lied To Us For The Last 18 Months July 30, 2021
- Western Governors Call For Federal Aid To Fight Wildfires During Meeting With Biden July 30, 2021
- Biden Presses Schools to Hold ‘Pop-Up Clinics’ to Vaccinate Children 12 and Up July 30, 2021
- Joe Biden: Expect More Coronavirus Restrictions ‘In All Probability’ July 30, 2021
- CDC Director: ‘We’re Looking Into’ Federal Vaccine Mandate July 30, 2021
- Olympic Gold… Is Silver July 30, 2021
- Blue Glacier Publishes ‘Red Team’ Report on Cybercrime and Anti-Vaccination Militancy July 30, 2021
- Arkansas Judge Orders Unemployment Stimmies To Continue Despite 40,000 Vacant Jobs July 30, 2021
- 1.6 Billion Disposable Masks Entered Our Oceans In 2020 July 30, 2021
- How US And Russian Nuclear Arsenals Evolved July 29, 2021
- CNN’s Lemon: Time to Blame ‘Selfish’ Unvaccinated — Can’t Be Allowed in Offices, Gyms, Airplanes July 29, 2021
- GOP Rep. Nunes: ‘Pelosi Has Managed to Completely Burn Down This Institution’ July 29, 2021
- 1,653,348 hits