Compilation of Signs at D.C. Women’s March: ‘We Are Not Ovary-Acting’
October 17, 2020 4:35 pm
Tags: Abortion Clinics, Amy Coney Barrett, catholic, death penalty, Health, Politics, Pre-Viral, Washington DC, Women's March
Categories: Abortion Clinics Amy Coney Barrett Breitbart News catholic death penalty Health JoshWho News Politics Pre-Viral Washington DC Women's March
Participants brought signs with various sayings written on them such as “We Are Not Ovary-Acting” to the Women’s March in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.
One marcher wearing a Biden/Harris shirt held a sign that read “Pussy Power,” while another sign read “GOP Hates Democracy.”
Another participant held a sign reading, “If I wanted a Republican in my vagina, I’d sleep with one! Pro-Choice Pro-Freedom.”
In what appeared to be a reference to Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Catholic faith, one marcher brought a sign with the words “Keep Your Rosaries Off My Ovaries” written on it.
However, Judge Barrett ruled against the tenets of her faith in the past when the law and the Constitution required, retired federal appellate judge Thomas Griffith told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday.
“In Price versus City of Chicago, She ruled against pro-life litigants who challenged an ordinance that barred them from approaching women near abortion clinics for the purpose of leafleting, protesting, or counseling,” Griffith said.
“She displayed the same impartial approach in rulings that allowed the first federal executions in 17 years to proceed, regardless of her personal views on the death penalty,” he continued.
- Taking You There: Nature’s Sweeping Image in ‘A Rocky Coast’ November 27, 2020
- Meet the Duo Who Is Believed to Be the World’s Longest-Married Couple With Down Syndrome November 27, 2020
- Australia to Step up Pacific Defence With Fiji Partnership and Naval Base November 27, 2020
- Trump Says CCP Virus Vaccine Could Be Delivered As Early As Next Week November 27, 2020
- DFAT Secretary: Beijing Cannot ‘Escape Scrutiny or Debate’ November 27, 2020
- Vermont Governor Directing Schools To Interrogate Students About Their Family’s Thanksgiving Activities November 27, 2020
- Inquiry to Release Phone Records That Prompted Eccles to Resign November 26, 2020
- Dominion Prone to Attack from China, Iran and Also Connected to Pro-Obama Entity Known as ACORN November 26, 2020
- Australia’s Efforts to Return 30,000 Stranded Aussies Not Enough for Labor Opposition November 26, 2020
- Twitter ‘Indefinitely’ Suspends Account of ‘The Plot Against the President’ November 26, 2020