COVID-19 bill includes 180-day deadline for a UFO report
December 30, 2020 7:47 am
Tags: Featured, Marco Rubio, Nation, National Security, Senate Intelligence Committee, space force, UAP, UFO
Categories: Featured JoshWho News Marco Rubio Nation National Security Saraa Carter Senate Intelligence Committee space force UAP UFO
Many have been complaining of “pork” or special interests in the COVID-19 relief and Omnibus bill, but they’ve neglected to see that it also includes a deadline requiring that a report on UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) be produced.
Nick Pope, who is the former head of the UFO division in the U.K. Defence Ministry, told The New York Post that the bill states that disclosures be produced within 180 days.
“In this omni act that’s now been signed is the Intelligence Authorization Act for fiscal year 2021 and that has in it language on UFOs and specifically… UAP… Unidentified Aerial phenomena and specifically there is a request from the Senate Intelligence Committee to the Director of National Intelligence that a report be produced about the phenomenon within 180 days of enactment.”
The deadline started on Sunday, when President Donald Trump signed the bill.
According to the Senate Intelligence Committee, the report must include “observed airborne objects that have not been identified.”
Moreover, the lawmakers request the following:
1. A detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena data and intelligence reporting collected or held by the Office of Naval Intelligence, including data and intelligence reporting held by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force; 2. A detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data collected by: a. geospatial intelligence; b. signals intelligence; c. human intelligence; and d. measurement and signals intelligence; 3. A detailed analysis of data of the FBI, which was derived from investigations of intrusions of unidentified aerial phenomena data over restricted United States airspace; 4. A detailed description of an interagency process for ensuring timely data collection and centralized analysis of all unidentified aerial phenomena reporting for the Federal Government, regardless of which service or agency acquired the information; 5. Identification of an official accountable for the process described in paragraph 4; 6. Identification of potential aerospace or other threats posed by the unidentified aerial phenomena to national security, and an assessment of whether this unidentified aerial phenomena activity may be attributed to one or more foreign adversaries; 7. Identification of any incidents or patterns that indicate a potential adversary may have achieved breakthrough aerospace capabilities that could put United States strategic or conventional forces at risk; and 8. Recommendations regarding increased collection of data, enhanced research and development, and additional funding and other resources. The report shall be submitted in unclassified form, but may include a classified annex.
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- Nolte: Elites Violate Mask Mandate at Grotesque Met Gala September 14, 2021
- Biden, Newsom Continue Democrat Tradition of Blaming Climate Change for Wildfires September 14, 2021
- FBI Fires Lead Agent In Whitmer Kidnapping Case September 14, 2021
- Amnesty Alert: Bill ‘Blows Away All Numerical Limits’ on Employer-Based Green Cards — for an Entire Decade September 14, 2021
- A Father Speaks About the Death of his 16yr old son Ernest Ramirez Jr. after he received the COVID19 Vaccine September 13, 2021
- 1,659,674 hits