Deep Dive (April 5): Over 500 Million Facebook Accounts’ Data Leaked
Over 500 million Facebook accounts could be at risk after a hacker released the data online for free. Facebook claims the information is old, from 2019. But concerns remain around how secure personal information collected by social media platforms is.
The Biden administration’s $2 trillion infrastructure plan is facing pushback on Capitol Hill. But President Joe Biden could push the controversial package through without Republican support. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said on CNN Sunday that Biden would prefer to win Republican backing for the infrastructure plan, but if he doesn’t get GOP backing, he’d likely back the same procedural strategy of “reconciliation” that Democrats used with the American Rescue Plan to get the American Jobs Act passed without the need for any GOP votes.
And 13 states are suing the Biden administration over the $1.9 trillion relief package because of tax cut restrictions. The complaint in the lawsuit alleges that the provision, known as the Federal Tax Mandate, is “one of the most egregious power grabs by the federal government in the nation’s history.” The states said it violates the Tenth Amendment, as the provision sets out how states use federal funds with regard to tax cuts.
Tune into Deep Dive as we explore these topics and more.
- When The Levee Breaks… September 20, 2021
- If Only We Could Find A Cure For Trump Derangement Syndrome September 19, 2021
- The Fed Has Liquidated Its Entire Corporate Bond Portfolio September 19, 2021
- Report: Secondary Schools in Afghanistan Open Without Female Students or Teachers September 19, 2021
- U.S., Mexico Begin Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants September 19, 2021
- Report: Beto O’Rourke Eyes Political Comeback in Texas Gubernatorial Race September 19, 2021
- Rickards: No Recovery Until 2045? September 19, 2021
- Kadish: Is It Puppeteers Or Puppets In Control In Washington? September 18, 2021
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees September 18, 2021
- Mexican State Cops Stop Buses with Caribbean Migrants Headed for Border, They Kept Walking September 18, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Venezuelan, Colombian Migrants Cross Border Upstream from Del Rio Migrant Camp September 18, 2021
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- 1,659,909 hits