Donald Trump: Manhattan Fraud Investigation ‘Continuation of the Witch Hunt’
August 3, 2020 6:10 pm
Tags: Cyrus Vance Jr, Donald Trump, New York, Politics, Trump Organization
Categories: Breitbart News Cyrus Vance Jr Donald Trump JoshWho News New York Politics Trump Organization
President Donald Trump on Monday dismissed reports that the Manhattan district attorney’s office was investigating his company for fraud.
“This is just a continuation of the witch hunt. It’s Democrat stuff. They failed with Mueller, they failed with everything.”
A federal court filing by District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. suggests that they are investigating Trump for bank and insurance fraud.
“This is a continuation of the worst witch hunt in American history,” Trump said.
Vance has subpoenaed Trump’s accounting firm for ten years of tax returns, kicking off a dispute that made it’s way to the Supreme Court. In July, the Supreme Court rejected Trump’s legal argument that the sitting president was immune from a state criminal investigation.
Previously, the president complained that the “politically corrupt” New York law system continued to pursue him as part of “a political prosecution.”
The Supreme Court sends case back to Lower Court, arguments to continue. This is all a political prosecution. I won the Mueller Witch Hunt, and others, and now I have to keep fighting in a politically corrupt New York. Not fair to this Presidency or Administration!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 9, 2020
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- Bovard: When Barack Obama Got Away With Murder October 15, 2021
- Rivera on Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving: ‘I Am Mad’ — ‘He’s Hurting Everybody’ October 15, 2021
- Joe Biden Wants Justice Department to Prosecute Trump Loyalists Defying Congressional Subpoenas October 15, 2021
- Flooding In West China Destroys Agricultural Production October 15, 2021
- Report: Hunter Biden Said Offer from Powerful Chinese Investor Had ‘Everything to Do with My Last Name’ October 15, 2021
- Bill Clinton Hospitalized For Infection That Spread To Bloodstream October 15, 2021
- Cryptos Surge On News SEC “Set To Allow” Bitcoin Futures ETF October 15, 2021
- Treasury Official Warns Using Stablecoins For Payments “Raises A Whole Set Of Issues” October 14, 2021
- Biden’s Court-packing Commission Blames Republicans for Polarization over Judiciary October 14, 2021
- Poll: Americans Are Increasingly Wary of Government Overreach Under Biden October 14, 2021
- Justice Breyer Calls SCOTUS ‘Fallible’ as Leftists Seek to Pack the Court October 14, 2021
- Putin: $100 Oil Is “Quite Possible” October 14, 2021
- The Great New Normal Purge October 13, 2021
- Trump: ‘Republicans Will Not Be Voting’ in Future Elections Unless 2020 Fraud Resolved October 13, 2021
- Charles Hurt: Sorry Republican Swamp Creatures, the Trump Train Rolls On October 13, 2021
- Joe Biden Blames Private Companies for Port Delays October 13, 2021
- Stellar Demand For 30Y Auction As Curve Comes Crashing Down October 13, 2021
- FDA Says No Need For Boosters As Moderna, J&J Plead Case October 13, 2021
- 1,662,659 hits