Donald Trump: ‘Racial Justice Begins with Joe Biden’s Retirement’
President Donald Trump ridiculed former Vice President Joe Biden during a campaign rally Saturday for failing to help the black community.
“I have done more for the black community in four years then Joe Biden has done in 47 years,” Trump said.”Racial justice begins with Joe Biden’s retirement from public life.”
Trump called Biden a “shameless hypocrite” for accusing people of racism, recalling that Biden delivered “fawning eulogies” for three different Democrats who once supported segregation and one who was even a former member of the KKK.
“Now Biden is now smearing as racists tens of millions of people like yourselves, decent hard-working Americans who he’s never met,” Trump said.
Trump reminded that he secured permanent funding for historically black colleges and universities, helped revitalize communities with tax-incentivized Opportunity Zones, and he signed criminal justice reform.
The president said that Biden should not be trusted to help America heal the country on issues of race or to help black communities.
“America should not take lectures on racial justice from Joe Biden,” he said. “A man who praised and partnered with segregationists and shipped millions of black American jobs overseas.”
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- Bovard: When Barack Obama Got Away With Murder October 15, 2021
- Rivera on Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving: ‘I Am Mad’ — ‘He’s Hurting Everybody’ October 15, 2021
- Joe Biden Wants Justice Department to Prosecute Trump Loyalists Defying Congressional Subpoenas October 15, 2021
- Flooding In West China Destroys Agricultural Production October 15, 2021
- Report: Hunter Biden Said Offer from Powerful Chinese Investor Had ‘Everything to Do with My Last Name’ October 15, 2021
- Bill Clinton Hospitalized For Infection That Spread To Bloodstream October 15, 2021
- Cryptos Surge On News SEC “Set To Allow” Bitcoin Futures ETF October 15, 2021
- Treasury Official Warns Using Stablecoins For Payments “Raises A Whole Set Of Issues” October 14, 2021
- Biden’s Court-packing Commission Blames Republicans for Polarization over Judiciary October 14, 2021
- Poll: Americans Are Increasingly Wary of Government Overreach Under Biden October 14, 2021
- Justice Breyer Calls SCOTUS ‘Fallible’ as Leftists Seek to Pack the Court October 14, 2021
- Putin: $100 Oil Is “Quite Possible” October 14, 2021
- The Great New Normal Purge October 13, 2021
- Trump: ‘Republicans Will Not Be Voting’ in Future Elections Unless 2020 Fraud Resolved October 13, 2021
- Charles Hurt: Sorry Republican Swamp Creatures, the Trump Train Rolls On October 13, 2021
- Joe Biden Blames Private Companies for Port Delays October 13, 2021
- Stellar Demand For 30Y Auction As Curve Comes Crashing Down October 13, 2021
- FDA Says No Need For Boosters As Moderna, J&J Plead Case October 13, 2021
- 1,662,665 hits