Donald Trump: ‘Racial Justice Begins with Joe Biden’s Retirement’
President Donald Trump ridiculed former Vice President Joe Biden during a campaign rally Saturday for failing to help the black community.
“I have done more for the black community in four years then Joe Biden has done in 47 years,” Trump said.”Racial justice begins with Joe Biden’s retirement from public life.”
Trump called Biden a “shameless hypocrite” for accusing people of racism, recalling that Biden delivered “fawning eulogies” for three different Democrats who once supported segregation and one who was even a former member of the KKK.
“Now Biden is now smearing as racists tens of millions of people like yourselves, decent hard-working Americans who he’s never met,” Trump said.
Trump reminded that he secured permanent funding for historically black colleges and universities, helped revitalize communities with tax-incentivized Opportunity Zones, and he signed criminal justice reform.
The president said that Biden should not be trusted to help America heal the country on issues of race or to help black communities.
“America should not take lectures on racial justice from Joe Biden,” he said. “A man who praised and partnered with segregationists and shipped millions of black American jobs overseas.”
- Jan. 6th 2020 was 100% Staged. Meet FBI Informant Ray Epps The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol October 26, 2021
- FDA Panel Votes In Favor Of Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine For Children Aged 5 – 11 October 26, 2021
- Democrats Stalking $5 Trillion In Billionaire Wealth For Tax Extraction October 26, 2021
- The Lost ‘Lockdown’ Months Of The COVID Crisis October 26, 2021
- Striking Workers Decry “Suicide Shifts” As Pandemic Burnout Takes Toll October 25, 2021
- Bidenflation Stole Christmas: Consumer Prices Up, Retail Spending Plans Not October 25, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE-Kevin McCarthy: Facebook Employees’ Leftist Narratives ‘Threatened’ by Breitbart Reporting October 25, 2021
- Thousands of NYC Workers March Across Brooklyn Bridge Protesting Vaccine Mandates: ‘F*ck Joe Biden!’ October 25, 2021
- Musk Tweets “Wild $T1mes!” After TSLA Joins ‘Four Commas’ Club October 25, 2021
- Musk Tops $250 Billion Net Worth After TSLA Rockets Past FB As 5th Biggest US Stock October 25, 2021
- Goldman Cut’s China’s 2022 GDP To Just 5.2% October 24, 2021
- ADL Warns: Avoid Culturally Insensitive, Gender-conforming Halloween Costumes October 24, 2021
- New Zealand Prime Minister Admits She Wants to Create Two Classes of Citizens Based on Vaccination Status October 24, 2021
- ‘The Richest He’s Ever Been’: Trump Set To Gain Billions In Net Worth On Moonshot SPAC October 24, 2021
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ October 24, 2021
- Citigroup Becomes First Wall Street Megabank To Commit To “Racial Audit” October 24, 2021
- Gordon Chang: Joe Biden’s Taiwan Policy Is Now A Total Disaster October 23, 2021
- Pinkerton: Bidenflation Meets Bidenunemployment October 23, 2021
- President Biden Delays Release of JFK Assassination Records, Blaming Pandemic October 23, 2021
- CDC Director Admits “We May Need To Update Our Definition Of ‘Fully Vaccinated'” October 23, 2021
- 1,663,688 hits