Donald Trump: Republicans at Every Level Should ‘Immediately Ban Critical Race Theory’
June 5, 2021 9:27 pm
Tags: Critical Race Theory, Donald Trump, Education, North Carolina, Politics, school choice, Socialist Democrats
Categories: Breitbart News Critical Race Theory Donald Trump Education North Carolina Politics school choice Socialist Democrats
Former President Donald Trump berated Democrats and the left for pushing critical race theory education during a speech on Saturday, urging Republicans at every level of government to fight the radical ideology.
Trump criticized the Biden administration for trying to “indoctrinate America’s schoolchildren with poisonous and divisive left-wing doctrine” by pushing critical race theory.
He described the effort as “the exact opposite of the American belief that we are all created equal in the holy image of God.”
Trump spoke about critical race theory during a speech to North Carolina Republicans on Saturday, updating his usual campaign speech to focus on the controversial topic.
Trump praised North Carolina State House Republicans for passing limits on the use of critical race theory in schools, and called for all Republicans to do the same.
“Republicans at every level should move to immediately ban critical race theory in schools, and we should ban it in workplaces, we should ban it in our states, and we should ban in the federal government. And it should be done immediately,” Trump said.
The former president’s comments criticizing critical race theory earned wild cheers and applause from the audience.
He also used the threat of critical race theory to promote the idea of school choice:
If government-run schools are going to indoctrinate children with radical ideas, Republicans must immediately pass legislation to empower every parent in America to opt-out of the insanity and send their child to the public-private charter or religious school of their choice.
Trump criticized the “socialist Democrats” for pushing their radical ideology into schools.
“They slander our country, disparage our founding, divide our children,” he said.
Trump said Democrats were pushing “phony civic education,” which would even give students academic credit to show up at protests.
“Can you believe that? And make themselves into left-wing activists,” he said. “And how badly do they treat people on the right compared to people on the radical left.”
- Report: ‘Fragile’ Democrats Face Dire 2022 Prospects October 18, 2021
- One Bank Reveals The Dismal Truth About The $150 Trillion Crusade Against Climate Change October 18, 2021
- State Department Inspector General Will Investigate President Biden’s Botched Afghanistan Pullout October 18, 2021
- Fraternal Uprising: College Students Reject ‘Surveillance State’ Coronavirus Restrictions October 18, 2021
- Colin Powell Died from COVID Booster Shot Complications at age 84— He Was Fully Vaccinated October 18, 2021
- Peter Schiff: Stock Up Now! Inflation Could Get Very Ugly October 18, 2021
- Investors Starting To Realize “Stagflation” Is A Problem October 18, 2021
- Beijing, Moscow, Ankara Push US Out Of Red Sea Dominance October 18, 2021
- WATCH– President Biden Violates Mask Mandate in D.C. October 17, 2021
- 40% Of California State Workers Are Unvaccinated Despite Newsom’s Order October 17, 2021
- Donald Trump Mocks Biden Corruption: ‘Hunter Has Inspired Me to Begin Painting’ October 17, 2021
- China Stuns U.S. Intelligence with Hypersonic Missile Test October 17, 2021
- Taibbi: Yes, Virginia, There Is A Deep State October 17, 2021
- Coal Generation In UK Jumps As Wind Speed Drops October 17, 2021
- David Hogg Rebuked Again, Youth Gun Sports Leagues See “Record-Setting” Participation October 16, 2021
- Report: Cori Bush Defends Defund Police Push While Spending $130,000 on Personal Security, Including Cops October 16, 2021
- Marlow: ‘A Semi-Responsible Media’ Would Constantly Press Buttigieg for any ‘Reasonable Explanation’ for Economic Problems October 16, 2021
- Poll: Joe Biden’s Job Approval Hits New Low at 36 Percent October 16, 2021
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- 1,663,001 hits