ESPN Releases The Trailer For The Upcoming Documentary About LeBron James’ ‘The Decision’
June 23, 2020 7:10 am
Tags: Cleveland Cavaliers, DC Exclusives - Opinion, Editorial, ESPN, LeBron James, Miami Heat, National Basketball Association, Smoke Room, Smoke Room Cross Post, Video
Categories: Cleveland Cavaliers DC Exclusives - Opinion Editorial ESPN LeBron James Miami Heat National Basketball Association Smoke Room Smoke Room Cross Post The Daily Caller Video
ESPN’s documentary about LeBron James’ “The Decision” looks awesome.
ESPN recently dropped the trailer for “Backstory: The Decision,” and it looks like NBA fans are going to love it. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)
King James, who now stars for the Lakers, infamously held a TV event on ESPN in 2010 to announce that he was leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers for the Miami Heat. You can watch the trailer for the documentary below.
“The Decision” will go down as one of the dumbest things LeBron James has ever done. It was insanely stupid on so many different levels.
Instead of just going on SportsCenter and announcing he was going to the heat or holding a press conference, he had to make it a TV event.
It was honestly just painful to watch, and NBA commissioner David Stern clearly wasn’t a fan.
I remember where I was when “The Decision” happened. I was sitting in a baseball stadium in Los Angeles. TVs all over the place were broadcasting the fallout as people in Cleveland lost their damn minds.
Whether you love King James or not, I think we can all agree “The Decision” was a wildly undercooked idea. At least it gave us the hilarious Steve Carell parody!
Make sure to check out “Backstory: The Decision” this upcoming Sunday at 9:00 p.m. EST on ESPN.
- Jan. 6th 2020 was 100% Staged. Meet FBI Informant Ray Epps The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol October 26, 2021
- FDA Panel Votes In Favor Of Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine For Children Aged 5 – 11 October 26, 2021
- Democrats Stalking $5 Trillion In Billionaire Wealth For Tax Extraction October 26, 2021
- The Lost ‘Lockdown’ Months Of The COVID Crisis October 26, 2021
- Striking Workers Decry “Suicide Shifts” As Pandemic Burnout Takes Toll October 25, 2021
- Bidenflation Stole Christmas: Consumer Prices Up, Retail Spending Plans Not October 25, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE-Kevin McCarthy: Facebook Employees’ Leftist Narratives ‘Threatened’ by Breitbart Reporting October 25, 2021
- Thousands of NYC Workers March Across Brooklyn Bridge Protesting Vaccine Mandates: ‘F*ck Joe Biden!’ October 25, 2021
- Musk Tweets “Wild $T1mes!” After TSLA Joins ‘Four Commas’ Club October 25, 2021
- Musk Tops $250 Billion Net Worth After TSLA Rockets Past FB As 5th Biggest US Stock October 25, 2021
- Goldman Cut’s China’s 2022 GDP To Just 5.2% October 24, 2021
- ADL Warns: Avoid Culturally Insensitive, Gender-conforming Halloween Costumes October 24, 2021
- New Zealand Prime Minister Admits She Wants to Create Two Classes of Citizens Based on Vaccination Status October 24, 2021
- ‘The Richest He’s Ever Been’: Trump Set To Gain Billions In Net Worth On Moonshot SPAC October 24, 2021
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ October 24, 2021
- Citigroup Becomes First Wall Street Megabank To Commit To “Racial Audit” October 24, 2021
- Gordon Chang: Joe Biden’s Taiwan Policy Is Now A Total Disaster October 23, 2021
- Pinkerton: Bidenflation Meets Bidenunemployment October 23, 2021
- President Biden Delays Release of JFK Assassination Records, Blaming Pandemic October 23, 2021
- CDC Director Admits “We May Need To Update Our Definition Of ‘Fully Vaccinated'” October 23, 2021
- 1,663,688 hits