EXCLUSIVE: Results Show You Are Twice As Likely to Die from the China Coronavirus in a Democrat State than a Republican State
Per a review of data to date, you are more than twice as likely to die from the coronavirus in a Democrat state than a Republican state.
Advertisement – story continues below
It looks like the policies of Democrat ran states have finally surfaced in data that is measurable. We reported in May 2020 that: New York’s Governor Andrew Cuomo, Health Commissioner Howard Zucker, MD and Executive Deputy Commissioner Sally Dreslin Had Coronavirus Blood on Their Hands.
The Democrats policies in New York cost thousands of lives of elderly individuals. Their actions led to thousands of deaths in New York state by forcing coronavirus infected individuals into elderly nursing homes.
Yaacov Apelbaum at the Illustrated Primer drafted a post on the recent actions of New York’s governor and Department of Health Commissioner and Executive Deputy Commissioner. They are accountable for thousands of nursing home deaths because of their insane directives related to the China coronavirus.
Today we have evidence that the Democrat led states really did do a horrible job handling the coronavirus. When you take a look at states with Democrat governors or states that President Trump won in the 2016 election, you will find that Democrat led states had mortality rates from the coronavirus more than twice as bad as Republican states:
Advertisement – story continues below
As of today, there are 26 states with Republican governors and 24 with Democrat governors. The Democrat led states incurred 73% of the total coronavirus deaths to date and a more than two to one deaths per million ratio.
For the states that voted for President Trump in the 2020 election, you will see that the Democrat states again have more than two times the number of deaths in spite of Democrats having won only 20 states in the 2016 election. The Democrat states also have more than two times the number of deaths per million than those states who voted for President Trump.
In every way Democrats partake in activities that are deadly, inefficient, corrupt, and costly. No wonder people are leaving these states in droves.
- New Hampshire Pharmacies Could Soon Begin Dispensing Ivermectin Without Doctor’s Prescription January 23, 2022
- China’s Censors Ban Hollywood Films As Beijing Builds Its Own “Movie Empire” January 23, 2022
- NYC Mayor Calls for More Gun Control After Felon Allegedly Shot 2 Officers January 22, 2022
- Non-Citizen Voting Push Is Part Of Agenda To Rid America Of Citizenship: Election Expert January 22, 2022
- ‘Smart’ Gun Mocked After Demonstration Fail January 22, 2022
- Biden Plans to Give Taxpayer-Funded ‘Legal Services’ to Illegal Aliens January 22, 2022
- House Republicans, Democrats Lobby Joe Biden to Cut U.S. Tariffs on China January 22, 2022
- Saudis Bomb Hospital & Youth Soccer Field In Yemen, Over 200 Killed January 22, 2022
- British Medical Journal Demands Immediate Release of All COVID-19 Vaccine, Treatment Data January 22, 2022
- Is America Heading For A Systems Collapse? January 21, 2022
- Wilson: GOP Wants 2024 to Be Last Election — Like the Ba’ath Party in Iraq January 21, 2022
- Rick Wilson: GOP Building a ‘Dystopian Bizarre Authoritarian Police State’ January 21, 2022
- Report: 2 NYPD Officers Dead After Shooting During Domestic Call January 21, 2022
- Durham Vs Horowitz: Tension Over Truth & Consequences Grips FBI’s Trump-Russia Reckoning January 21, 2022
- Kyle Rittenhouse Demands Prosecutors Return Gun He Used In Kenosha Shootings January 21, 2022
- Markets Are “Sea Of Red” Amid “Total Meltdown In Anything Tech And Pandemic Winners” January 21, 2022
- US Special Forces Continue Mission Training Troops In Ukraine January 21, 2022
- Exclusive — Rep. Michael Waltz: ‘Swamp Is Lighting up’ to Protect Defense Department Contracts that ‘Pour Billions’ into China’s ‘Military Buildup’ January 20, 2022
- Dem Sen. Murphy Bashes Ukraine’s Zelensky over Biden Pushback: He ‘Seems More Interested in Twitter Fights’ Than Protecting His Country January 20, 2022
- EXCLUSIVE — Rep. Reschenthaler: Biden’s ‘Continued Weakness’ Destabilizes National Security January 20, 2022
- 1,673,979 hits