Far Left Governor Jay Inslee Booed Off Stage in Eastern Washington
Far Left Governor Jay Inslee was heckled and booed off stage during his visit to the Tri-Cities area on Tuesday.
Inslee still has most of the state locked down including the eastern part of Washington state.
Inslee was finally forced to move his rally inside.
WATCH: Gov. Inslee was heckled off the podium during a visit to Tri-Cities, addressing the spike in COVID-19 cases there. “Disparage any governor or senator or president you desire,” he said after moving the conference indoors, “but do it with a mask on!” pic.twitter.com/R2Unm9Rg0y
— 4 News Now (@kxly4news) July 1, 2020
During Gov. Inslee’s visit to Tri-Cities today, he emphasized the need to wear masks and keep people healthy, along with the desire to reopen the economy. What wasn’t really answered – when Benton/Franklin counties can finally move to Phase 2, or even 1.5.
Here’s a quick recap. pic.twitter.com/QZuu85bPVC
— Carissa Lehmkuhl (@CarissaKVEW) July 1, 2020
The people are upset with his failed leadership.
Speaking outdoors at Columbia Basin College in Pasco, Inslee was repeatedly interrupted by hecklers as he urged residents to wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus.
“Open it up,” one heckler shouted in an apparent reference to widespread business closures in the Tri-Cities of Richland, Pasco and Kennewick. The community is still in Stage I of the pandemic, which means most businesses are shut down.
The heckling continued as a masked Inslee spoke. Finally the Democratic governor, who used to represent the Tri-Cities in the U.S. House, had had enough.
“We’re going to go inside,” he said.
This is the same governor who allows squatter camps to pop up and form their own government inside the city of Seattle.
— Ashley Stubbs (@MsAshleyStubbs) June 30, 2020
— Guillermo Motta (@GMottaTV) June 30, 2020
- Sens McConnell, Shelby Offer Short-Term Govt. Funding Bill Without Debt Ceiling September 22, 2021
- ‘Nasser Was Not An Outlier’ – Exposing The FBI’s Incurable Rot September 21, 2021
- Far-Left Democrats Force Funds for Israel’s Iron Dome Out of Funding Bill September 21, 2021
- Joe Biden Claims He Rebuilt Alliances in Europe Despite Infuriating France September 21, 2021
- Chuck Schumer Blames ‘Hateful and Xenophobic’ Trump Policies for Biden Border Chaos September 21, 2021
- BTFD Arrives: Futures Rebound, Europe Surges While Asia Slumps On Evergrande Fears September 21, 2021
- Victor Davis Hanson: The Afghanistization Of America September 20, 2021
- Cuba Becomes First Country To Mass Vaccinate Children As Young As 2-Years Old September 20, 2021
- Ron DeSantis and 25 Republican Governors Demand Southern Border Crisis Meeting with Biden September 20, 2021
- White House: Illegal Aliens Do Not Need Proof of Vaccination Because ‘Not Intending to Stay’ September 20, 2021
- DHS Steps Up Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants at Border Bridge Camp September 20, 2021
- When The Levee Breaks… September 20, 2021
- If Only We Could Find A Cure For Trump Derangement Syndrome September 19, 2021
- The Fed Has Liquidated Its Entire Corporate Bond Portfolio September 19, 2021
- Report: Secondary Schools in Afghanistan Open Without Female Students or Teachers September 19, 2021
- U.S., Mexico Begin Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants September 19, 2021
- Report: Beto O’Rourke Eyes Political Comeback in Texas Gubernatorial Race September 19, 2021
- Rickards: No Recovery Until 2045? September 19, 2021
- Kadish: Is It Puppeteers Or Puppets In Control In Washington? September 18, 2021
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- 1,660,088 hits