FBI reportedly requests interview with Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski, delaying his Senate appearance
October 23, 2020 11:43 am
Tags: Burisma, China, Elections, FBI, Featured, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, National Security, Tony Bobulinski, Ukraine
Categories: Burisma China Elections FBI Featured Hunter Biden Joe Biden JoshWho News National Security Saraa Carter Tony Bobulinski Ukraine
October 23, 2020
The FBI has reportedly requested a Friday interview with former Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski, who is said to have information regarding the Biden family’s dealings overseas.
During a news conference before the presidential debate on Thursday, Bobulinski, who was President Trump’s guest at the debate, told members of the press of his intention to speak with members of the Senate and to turn over documents to the FBI as early as Friday. And the topic certainly made its way into the debate, however, the allegations weren’t flatly denied by Democratic nominee Joe Biden.
The FBI’s request will likely delay his meeting with Senators.
Bobulinski read several alleged emails where he argued the Biden family profited from China and said Joe Biden has knowledge of the overseas dealings.
“I appreciate that the FBI has a job to do, and I am glad they are finally taking an interest in these concerning financial matters that our Committees have been investigating for months,” Senate Homeland Security Chairman Ron Johnson reportedly said in a statement Friday. “I expect that Mr. Bobulinski will speak with our committee as soon as possible and fully share his insights into the Biden family’s business dealings.”
Johnson’s committee has been investigating the Hunter Biden alleged overseas connections. In a report released last month on the findings of his Committee’s investigation, it was found that Hunter Biden was possibly involved in criminal activities
“Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow,” the report found in one instance.
In another finding, the report indicated that “Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an ‘Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.’”
Things recently came to a head when The New York Post ran stories related to content supposedly found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, showing how he leveraged his father’s position as vice president to profit from firms in Ukraine and China.
- Q&A On The Infrastructure Bill And Biden Fiscal Package August 3, 2021
- Right Hand Man of George Soros Accused of Running Human Trafficking Ring, Raping Children & Women August 3, 2021
- Beijing Denounces Video Games As “Spiritual Opium”, Tencent Tumbles After Imposing Limits August 3, 2021
- 3rd DC Police Officer Who Saw What Really Happened on Jan. 6 Found Dead August 3, 2021
- Escobar: The Taliban Go To Tianjin August 2, 2021
- Ed Markey and Squad Sing ‘Communist’ Song ‘This Land Is Your Land’ August 2, 2021
- Pandemic Performance: AOC Masks up for Photo with Supporters August 2, 2021
- The Internet Celebrates the Collapse of the Left’s Woke Olympic Icons August 2, 2021
- Evictions Start With Nancy Pelosi & The House On A 7-Week Break August 2, 2021
- A Grossly Defective Product. How Strong Is The Economy Really? August 2, 2021
- Millions Locked Down As China Battles Worst COVID Outbreak Since Wuhan August 2, 2021
- The Road To Totalitarianism August 1, 2021
- Bipartisan ‘Infrastructure’ Bill Allows Feds to Bypass ‘Buy American’ Rules, Outsource U.S. Manufacturing August 1, 2021
- Senators Finally Introduce ‘Infrastructure’ Bill After Unauthorized Leak to Breitbart News August 1, 2021
- Exclusive: Bipartisan So-Called ‘Infrastructure’ Bill 2,700 Pages Long August 1, 2021
- Key Cryptocurrency Developments And Updates From JPMorgan August 1, 2021
- Bill Maher Rips Woke Mentality Now Driving Olympic Games: “Belongs In Stalin’s Russia” August 1, 2021
- Brandon Smith: Why Are Globalists And Governments So Desperate For 100% Vaccination Rates? July 31, 2021
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face ‘Profound Consequences Nationwide’ in 2022 if Recall Successful July 31, 2021
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom July 31, 2021
- 1,653,541 hits