Franklin Graham: ‘I Am Grateful to God’ for ‘the Last Four Years’
December 15, 2020 6:25 pm
Tags: 2020 Election, Donald Trump, Economy, Faith, Franklin Graham, Judiciary, Military, Politics, pro-life policy, religious freedom, Rev. Franklin Graham, the swamp
Categories: 2020 Election Breitbart News Donald Trump Economy Faith Franklin Graham JoshWho News Judiciary Military Politics pro-life policy religious freedom Rev. Franklin Graham the swamp
Evangelist Rev. Franklin Graham said Monday that he is grateful for the last four years, and all that President Donald Trump has done for Americans who stand for life and freedom.
People have asked if I am disappointed about the election. When I think about my answer, I have to say honestly, that I…
“People have asked if I am disappointed about the election,” he posted to Facebook, and reflected he is “grateful to God that for the last four years He gave us a president” who protected religious freedom and the lives of the unborn, as he also appointed Supreme Court justices and judges who will uphold the Constitution, and gave the nation a strong economy.
Graham, the president of international aid charity Samaritan’s Purse, continued that he is “grateful for a president who strengthened and supported our military; grateful for a president who stood against ‘the swamp’ and the corruption in Washington; grateful for a president who supported law and order and defended our police.”
“I’m grateful for a president and a vice president who recognized the importance of prayer and were not ashamed of the name of Jesus Christ,” he added.
“I’m thankful that the president stood against the secularists who wanted to take Christ out of Christmas and that he brought back the greeting “Merry Christmas!” the Christian leader continued.
“So as we come to the end of this election season, I look back with a grateful heart and thank God for all of these things,” he said. “President Trump will go down in history as one of the great presidents of our nation, bringing peace and prosperity to millions here in the U.S. and around the world.”
- Nomura: Here Comes ‘The Big One’ January 26, 2022
- Welsh Businesses Demand Vaccine Passport Exemptions After Government Fails To Prove They Work January 26, 2022
- Watch: Mass Release Of ‘Single Adult Migrants’ Into Small Texas Town January 25, 2022
- Marsha Blackburn on ‘Red-Handed’: ‘Communist China Loves Biden’ January 25, 2022
- Biden Family Planned to Share Office Space with Company Employing ‘F**king Spy Chief of China’ January 25, 2022
- Kid Rock Rips Biden, Fauci in ‘We the People’ Anthem: ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ January 25, 2022
- ‘Deja Vu All Over Again’ As Stocks Dump’n’Pump Again Ahead Of Fed January 25, 2022
- IMF Slashes Global GDP Growth To 4.4% In 2022, Warns On Aggressive Fed Tightening January 25, 2022
- WHO Chief Says Europe Moving Towards Pandemic “Endgame” January 25, 2022
- Pinkerton: Biden by the Numbers – the Data of Failure January 24, 2022
- New Study Finds CFA Charterholders Are Actually Worse At Investing January 24, 2022
- ‘Red-Handed’ Reveals Chinese Donations to University of Pennsylvania Soared After Biden Center Announcement January 24, 2022
- HOT MIC: Joe Biden Calls Fox News Reporter ‘Stupid Son of a B***h’ over Inflation Question January 24, 2022
- Top Ukrainian Says Americans ‘Safer In Kyiv Than Los Angeles’ After State Department Withdrawal January 24, 2022
- Activist Investor Calls On Peloton To Fire CEO And Prep For Sale January 24, 2022
- New Zealand’s Jacinda Ardern Cancels Wedding After Ordering New Omicron Restrictions January 24, 2022
- Fed’s Huge Problem: Main Street Does Not Believe The Fed’s & Wall Street’s Inflation Forecasts January 23, 2022
- Schweizer: Biden Family Received ‘Some $31 Million’ from Individuals Linked to ‘Highest Levels of Chinese Intelligence’ January 23, 2022
- Exclusive– Sam Nunberg: Biden Abandoned Ukraine for Cutting Off Hunter January 23, 2022
- Liz Cheney Loses Wyoming Straw Poll to Trump-Backed Harriet Hageman January 23, 2022
- 1,674,247 hits