Investigator Finds Portland Secret ‘Antifa HQ’ Located In Village Sponsored By City of Portland
A videographer and investigator who goes by the name ‘Never Alone in Christ’ has found a secret encampment Antifa radicals have been using as their headquarters since the nightly riots began in Portland nearly 100 days ago.
The Antifa militants riot all night then head back to their tent city to sleep all day and plot the next night of violence and destruction when the sun goes down.
While the videographer was filming the Portland Antifa HQ, one of the radical leftists emerged from a tent with a slingshot and started firing rocks at him.
At one point a well-known anarchist, Camillo Massagi, known as “Trumpet Man”, came strolling out of a tent in sandals. “Trumpet Man” looked exhausted, perhaps because he was arrested and released the night before.
Another investigator visited the site of the Antifa encampment and took high-quality photos of the headquarters and signs on its fences.
According to one sign, the “village” is a temporary shelter created by “city workers, community organizers and organizations” in order to provide a safe place to stay during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“These villages were formed by the group C(3)PO which stands for Creating Conscious Communities with People Outside.
“The project is sponsored by The City of Portland, the Joint office of Homeless Services and coordinated by JOIN.”
Social media users pointed out the tents all have plywood bases. “Totally organized, who’s paying for all this?” said @sunshine_jmv.
“So if this is owned and supplied (toilet facilities, etc) by the city of Portland, wouldn’t the mayor and city council be providing aid and comfort/aiding and abetting to rioters? If any of them were from out of state, would that fall under RICO statutes?” said @evilchemiteacher.
“This is disgusting that the city is protecting them and asking for federal dollars with the other hand,” said Lianna M.
Latest posts by Baxter Dmitry (see all)
- Activist Investor Calls On Peloton To Fire CEO And Prep For Sale January 24, 2022
- New Zealand’s Jacinda Ardern Cancels Wedding After Ordering New Omicron Restrictions January 24, 2022
- Fed’s Huge Problem: Main Street Does Not Believe The Fed’s & Wall Street’s Inflation Forecasts January 23, 2022
- Schweizer: Biden Family Received ‘Some $31 Million’ from Individuals Linked to ‘Highest Levels of Chinese Intelligence’ January 23, 2022
- Exclusive– Sam Nunberg: Biden Abandoned Ukraine for Cutting Off Hunter January 23, 2022
- Liz Cheney Loses Wyoming Straw Poll to Trump-Backed Harriet Hageman January 23, 2022
- New Hampshire Pharmacies Could Soon Begin Dispensing Ivermectin Without Doctor’s Prescription January 23, 2022
- China’s Censors Ban Hollywood Films As Beijing Builds Its Own “Movie Empire” January 23, 2022
- NYC Mayor Calls for More Gun Control After Felon Allegedly Shot 2 Officers January 22, 2022
- Non-Citizen Voting Push Is Part Of Agenda To Rid America Of Citizenship: Election Expert January 22, 2022
- ‘Smart’ Gun Mocked After Demonstration Fail January 22, 2022
- Biden Plans to Give Taxpayer-Funded ‘Legal Services’ to Illegal Aliens January 22, 2022
- House Republicans, Democrats Lobby Joe Biden to Cut U.S. Tariffs on China January 22, 2022
- Saudis Bomb Hospital & Youth Soccer Field In Yemen, Over 200 Killed January 22, 2022
- British Medical Journal Demands Immediate Release of All COVID-19 Vaccine, Treatment Data January 22, 2022
- Is America Heading For A Systems Collapse? January 21, 2022
- Wilson: GOP Wants 2024 to Be Last Election — Like the Ba’ath Party in Iraq January 21, 2022
- Rick Wilson: GOP Building a ‘Dystopian Bizarre Authoritarian Police State’ January 21, 2022
- Report: 2 NYPD Officers Dead After Shooting During Domestic Call January 21, 2022
- Durham Vs Horowitz: Tension Over Truth & Consequences Grips FBI’s Trump-Russia Reckoning January 21, 2022
- 1,674,060 hits