Investigator Finds Portland Secret ‘Antifa HQ’ Located In Village Sponsored By City of Portland
A videographer and investigator who goes by the name ‘Never Alone in Christ’ has found a secret encampment Antifa radicals have been using as their headquarters since the nightly riots began in Portland nearly 100 days ago.
The Antifa militants riot all night then head back to their tent city to sleep all day and plot the next night of violence and destruction when the sun goes down.
While the videographer was filming the Portland Antifa HQ, one of the radical leftists emerged from a tent with a slingshot and started firing rocks at him.
At one point a well-known anarchist, Camillo Massagi, known as “Trumpet Man”, came strolling out of a tent in sandals. “Trumpet Man” looked exhausted, perhaps because he was arrested and released the night before.
Another investigator visited the site of the Antifa encampment and took high-quality photos of the headquarters and signs on its fences.
According to one sign, the “village” is a temporary shelter created by “city workers, community organizers and organizations” in order to provide a safe place to stay during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“These villages were formed by the group C(3)PO which stands for Creating Conscious Communities with People Outside.
“The project is sponsored by The City of Portland, the Joint office of Homeless Services and coordinated by JOIN.”
Social media users pointed out the tents all have plywood bases. “Totally organized, who’s paying for all this?” said @sunshine_jmv.
“So if this is owned and supplied (toilet facilities, etc) by the city of Portland, wouldn’t the mayor and city council be providing aid and comfort/aiding and abetting to rioters? If any of them were from out of state, would that fall under RICO statutes?” said @evilchemiteacher.
“This is disgusting that the city is protecting them and asking for federal dollars with the other hand,” said Lianna M.
Latest posts by Baxter Dmitry (see all)
- Peter Schiff: Stock Up Now! Inflation Could Get Very Ugly October 18, 2021
- Investors Starting To Realize “Stagflation” Is A Problem October 18, 2021
- Beijing, Moscow, Ankara Push US Out Of Red Sea Dominance October 18, 2021
- WATCH– President Biden Violates Mask Mandate in D.C. October 17, 2021
- 40% Of California State Workers Are Unvaccinated Despite Newsom’s Order October 17, 2021
- Donald Trump Mocks Biden Corruption: ‘Hunter Has Inspired Me to Begin Painting’ October 17, 2021
- China Stuns U.S. Intelligence with Hypersonic Missile Test October 17, 2021
- Taibbi: Yes, Virginia, There Is A Deep State October 17, 2021
- Coal Generation In UK Jumps As Wind Speed Drops October 17, 2021
- David Hogg Rebuked Again, Youth Gun Sports Leagues See “Record-Setting” Participation October 16, 2021
- Report: Cori Bush Defends Defund Police Push While Spending $130,000 on Personal Security, Including Cops October 16, 2021
- Marlow: ‘A Semi-Responsible Media’ Would Constantly Press Buttigieg for any ‘Reasonable Explanation’ for Economic Problems October 16, 2021
- Poll: Joe Biden’s Job Approval Hits New Low at 36 Percent October 16, 2021
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- Bovard: When Barack Obama Got Away With Murder October 15, 2021
- Rivera on Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving: ‘I Am Mad’ — ‘He’s Hurting Everybody’ October 15, 2021
- Joe Biden Wants Justice Department to Prosecute Trump Loyalists Defying Congressional Subpoenas October 15, 2021
- Flooding In West China Destroys Agricultural Production October 15, 2021
- Report: Hunter Biden Said Offer from Powerful Chinese Investor Had ‘Everything to Do with My Last Name’ October 15, 2021
- 1,662,829 hits