It’s Been One Day Since Anarchists Created Their “Autonomous Zone” in Seattle, and They’ve Already Run Out of Food and Are Starving?
It’s been one day since the creation of the “Autonomous Zone” in Seattle, Washington.
Terror group Antifa took over part of the city near the now-abandoned East Police Precinct and declared it a “No-Go Zone,” with its own rules, laws, and government.
The first night in the so-called Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone that has formed in the wake of police giving up the week-long blockade of the East Precinct was rainy and peaceful and full of speeches from activists, agitators, poets, and socialist city council members.
“I guess whatever the fuck we’re doing is effective,” one organizer identified as Magik said over a megaphone early in the night as police were still clearing the area. “They are going to move up. They are going to get everybody out of here and we are free to move through these streets and protest and march.”
“Yesterday we were on 11th and Pine. Today we have victory on 12th and Pine. They tried to stop us!,” another exclaimed.
More from Wayne Dupree
However, things don’t seem to be going so well, according to a tweet by a so-called 18-year-old “anarchist” member of the new government.
The Twitter user’s account is “locked” so I have no way to verify this tweet.
However, Twitter user who goes by the name “Laura Couc” supposedly tweeted out a desperate plea for food – and it’s only been one day since the new government started!
In the supposed tweet, “Laura” explains that the group invited some homeless people into the “camp,” and they ended up eating all their food.
Now, the group is starving and begging outside supporters to bring vegan supplies, oats, fruit, and soy products so they can eat.
Ha ha ha ha!
Yeah, nothing says “stick to your ribs” like tofu hotdogs…
Let’s check-in and see how ANTIFA is holding up in their new Seattle Autonomous Zone ?? pic.twitter.com/YgGcY2VSFj
— Amy ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@MaybeAmes) June 10, 2020
If they’re already starving and begging for “vegan food” after one day, I have a feeling that these teenage anarchists are in for a rough go.
I hope they have toilet paper!
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.
- David Hogg Rebuked Again, Youth Gun Sports Leagues See “Record-Setting” Participation October 16, 2021
- Report: Cori Bush Defends Defund Police Push While Spending $130,000 on Personal Security, Including Cops October 16, 2021
- Marlow: ‘A Semi-Responsible Media’ Would Constantly Press Buttigieg for any ‘Reasonable Explanation’ for Economic Problems October 16, 2021
- Poll: Joe Biden’s Job Approval Hits New Low at 36 Percent October 16, 2021
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- Bovard: When Barack Obama Got Away With Murder October 15, 2021
- Rivera on Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving: ‘I Am Mad’ — ‘He’s Hurting Everybody’ October 15, 2021
- Joe Biden Wants Justice Department to Prosecute Trump Loyalists Defying Congressional Subpoenas October 15, 2021
- Flooding In West China Destroys Agricultural Production October 15, 2021
- Report: Hunter Biden Said Offer from Powerful Chinese Investor Had ‘Everything to Do with My Last Name’ October 15, 2021
- Bill Clinton Hospitalized For Infection That Spread To Bloodstream October 15, 2021
- Cryptos Surge On News SEC “Set To Allow” Bitcoin Futures ETF October 15, 2021
- Treasury Official Warns Using Stablecoins For Payments “Raises A Whole Set Of Issues” October 14, 2021
- Biden’s Court-packing Commission Blames Republicans for Polarization over Judiciary October 14, 2021
- Poll: Americans Are Increasingly Wary of Government Overreach Under Biden October 14, 2021
- Justice Breyer Calls SCOTUS ‘Fallible’ as Leftists Seek to Pack the Court October 14, 2021
- Putin: $100 Oil Is “Quite Possible” October 14, 2021
- The Great New Normal Purge October 13, 2021
- Trump: ‘Republicans Will Not Be Voting’ in Future Elections Unless 2020 Fraud Resolved October 13, 2021
- 1,662,708 hits