Joe Biden Condemns Antifa, ‘Violence No Matter Who It Is’
September 7, 2020 8:37 pm
Tags: antifa, Daily Caller News Foundation, Elections 2020, Joe Biden, Uncategorized
Categories: antifa Daily Caller Daily Caller News Foundation Elections 2020 Joe Biden Uncategorized
Former vice president Joe Biden condemned Antifa in a Monday interview, saying he condemns “violence no matter who it is.”
Biden discussed the far-left movement perpetuating violence through riots across the United States in an interview with WGAL News 8’s Barbara Barr, saying that he has not stayed silent on the issue.
“I’ve condemned it across the board,” he said. “The president still hasn’t condemned the far-right folks coming out and protesting and using violence.” (RELATED: ‘I Am Antifa’: Antifa Supporter Sarah Iannarone Could Be Portland’s Next Mayor)
“Do you condemn Antifa,” Barr asked him.
“Yes I do,” he responded. “Violence no matter who it is.”
Biden, who has not addressed Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris’s support for a foundation that bailed rioters out of jail, said in late August that “protesting brutality is a right and absolutely necessary” but that “burning down communities is not protest, its needless violence – violence that endangers lives, violence that guts businesses and shutters businesses that serve the community.”
“That’s wrong,” he added.
Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected].
- Bill Maher Rips Woke Mentality Now Driving Olympic Games: “Belongs In Stalin’s Russia” August 1, 2021
- Brandon Smith: Why Are Globalists And Governments So Desperate For 100% Vaccination Rates? July 31, 2021
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face ‘Profound Consequences Nationwide’ in 2022 if Recall Successful July 31, 2021
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom July 31, 2021
- Wildfires Are Coming For Wine, Weed, And Christmas July 31, 2021
- Carney: Fear of the Delta Variant Threatens to Stop Schools from Opening July 31, 2021
- Goldman Flow Desk Weekly Recap July 31, 2021
- Germany Blames Iran For Stalling Nuclear Talks: “Moving Further & Further Away” July 31, 2021
- Schlichter: Imagine If They Hadn’t Lied To Us For The Last 18 Months July 30, 2021
- Western Governors Call For Federal Aid To Fight Wildfires During Meeting With Biden July 30, 2021
- Biden Presses Schools to Hold ‘Pop-Up Clinics’ to Vaccinate Children 12 and Up July 30, 2021
- Joe Biden: Expect More Coronavirus Restrictions ‘In All Probability’ July 30, 2021
- CDC Director: ‘We’re Looking Into’ Federal Vaccine Mandate July 30, 2021
- Olympic Gold… Is Silver July 30, 2021
- Blue Glacier Publishes ‘Red Team’ Report on Cybercrime and Anti-Vaccination Militancy July 30, 2021
- Arkansas Judge Orders Unemployment Stimmies To Continue Despite 40,000 Vacant Jobs July 30, 2021
- 1.6 Billion Disposable Masks Entered Our Oceans In 2020 July 30, 2021
- How US And Russian Nuclear Arsenals Evolved July 29, 2021
- CNN’s Lemon: Time to Blame ‘Selfish’ Unvaccinated — Can’t Be Allowed in Offices, Gyms, Airplanes July 29, 2021
- GOP Rep. Nunes: ‘Pelosi Has Managed to Completely Burn Down This Institution’ July 29, 2021
- 1,653,346 hits