Joe Biden Job Approval 10 Points Worse than Obama During Presidency
President Joe Biden’s sinking job approval rating is ten points lower than that of former President Barack Obama during the same point in his presidency, according to a ratings average charted by RealClearPolitics (RCP).
The RCP average for Obama showed on October 11 of his first year in office that he had a better job approval rating than Biden has now. Biden was the vice president for Obama during his eight years in office.
RCP’s average job approval rating for Obama was 53 percent, a ten-point difference from the current president. Obama’s disapproval rating was 40 percent. This gave the former president a wider spread of approval and disapproval:
RCP’s average job approval versus disapproval rating for Biden is almost the exact opposite, with 52.5 percent disapproving and 43 percent approving of his job performance. Less of a spread than the former president, this is still a 9.5-point difference for the current president:
At this point in both Obama’s presidency and his former vice president’s, there is a clear ten point difference in what respondents felt of the two presidents during the same point, roughly nine months, from when they were in office for the same amount of time.
Follow Jacob Bliss on Twitter @jacobmbliss.
- Report: ‘Fragile’ Democrats Face Dire 2022 Prospects October 18, 2021
- One Bank Reveals The Dismal Truth About The $150 Trillion Crusade Against Climate Change October 18, 2021
- State Department Inspector General Will Investigate President Biden’s Botched Afghanistan Pullout October 18, 2021
- Fraternal Uprising: College Students Reject ‘Surveillance State’ Coronavirus Restrictions October 18, 2021
- Colin Powell Died from COVID Booster Shot Complications at age 84— He Was Fully Vaccinated October 18, 2021
- Peter Schiff: Stock Up Now! Inflation Could Get Very Ugly October 18, 2021
- Investors Starting To Realize “Stagflation” Is A Problem October 18, 2021
- Beijing, Moscow, Ankara Push US Out Of Red Sea Dominance October 18, 2021
- WATCH– President Biden Violates Mask Mandate in D.C. October 17, 2021
- 40% Of California State Workers Are Unvaccinated Despite Newsom’s Order October 17, 2021
- Donald Trump Mocks Biden Corruption: ‘Hunter Has Inspired Me to Begin Painting’ October 17, 2021
- China Stuns U.S. Intelligence with Hypersonic Missile Test October 17, 2021
- Taibbi: Yes, Virginia, There Is A Deep State October 17, 2021
- Coal Generation In UK Jumps As Wind Speed Drops October 17, 2021
- David Hogg Rebuked Again, Youth Gun Sports Leagues See “Record-Setting” Participation October 16, 2021
- Report: Cori Bush Defends Defund Police Push While Spending $130,000 on Personal Security, Including Cops October 16, 2021
- Marlow: ‘A Semi-Responsible Media’ Would Constantly Press Buttigieg for any ‘Reasonable Explanation’ for Economic Problems October 16, 2021
- Poll: Joe Biden’s Job Approval Hits New Low at 36 Percent October 16, 2021
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- 1,663,000 hits