Joe Biden: My son ‘has not made money in terms of…what are you talking about?’
October 25, 2020 9:48 am
Tags: China, Elections, Featured, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Nation, nbc news, Politics, Ukraine
Categories: China Elections Featured Hunter Biden Joe Biden JoshWho News Nation nbc news Politics Saraa Carter Ukraine
October 25, 2020
Former Vice President Joe Biden told NBC News’ Kristen Welker Friday that his son Hunter Biden “has not made money in terms of… what are you talking about?”
She asked the Democratic nominee about the growing scandal and release of emails from the recently discovered Hunter Biden laptop allegedly showing extraordinary deep seated corruption regarding his son’s business dealings with foreign government, mainly China, Ukraine and Kazakstan.
“In retrospect, were any of those relationships inappropriate or unethical?” asked NBC News’ Kristen Welker.
Biden denied everything, saying even during the debate that his son “did not make money” off of China. That, however, appears to be incorrect as a Senate report reveals that Hunter Biden’s business has made roughly over $5 million from a a Chinese Oil Company CEFC.
Moreover, he was receiving roughly $50,000 plus from Ukrainian energy giant Burisma Holdings every month to sit on the company’s board. There are also substantial questions about other business dealings including an alleged $3.5 million transfer from a former Moscow mayor’s wife.
“Nothing was an unethical, here’s what the deal… My son has not made money in terms of this thing about… What are you talking about?” asked Biden.
You can follow Sara A. Carter on Twitter @SaraCarterDC
- Cascade Of Consequences July 26, 2021
- Tesla Q2 Earnings: China Remains Key, Questions Loom About Bitcoin, Batteries, Bailouts And The FSD Bait And Switch July 26, 2021
- World’s Food Supplies In Jeopardy Amid Climate Disasters July 26, 2021
- Gov. Abbott: Biden Admin’s Plan Is Catch and Release — Texas Plan Is Catch and Jail July 25, 2021
- Rubio Rips Biden Hypocrisy on Border, Cuba; Asks Where Forceful Don’t Come Message Was in Early Days of Presidency July 25, 2021
- Typhoon In-Fa Hits China’s East Coast, Forcing Container Ports To Close July 25, 2021
- Ninth Circuit: Gavin Newsom’s California Violated Private School Parents’ Rights with Shutdown July 25, 2021
- Previewing The Next Crisis: Spending Tumbles Among Households Cut Off From Unemployment Benefits July 25, 2021
- Maine Becomes First State To Charge Firms That Don’t Use Eco-Friendly Packaging Materials July 25, 2021
- Little Girl Seen in viral Video Getting Nipple Pinched by Joe Biden CONFIRMS Joe Did Pinch her nipple in front of the whole world July 25, 2021
- America Is Only One Step Away From A South African-Style Social Implosion July 24, 2021
- China Unveils World’s Fastest Maglev Bullet Train July 24, 2021
- Pinkerton: NYT Compares Biden’s Promised ‘Green Jobs’ to ‘Grueling’ Low-Wage Amazon and Uber Gigs July 24, 2021
- NFL to Fine Unvaccinated Players for Covid Protocol Violations July 24, 2021
- Colorado Monitoring Literal Plague Activity In At Least 6 Counties After Child Dies July 24, 2021
- Poll: Majority of Unvaccinated Indicate They Will Not Get the Jab July 24, 2021
- Live Trump Rally Today! Phoenix Arizona Watch Here July 24, 2021
- JPM Top Exec Mary Erdoes: “There’s A Reason” Junior Bankers Must Work 72 Hour Weeks July 24, 2021
- New Evidence shows COVID-19 was Deliberately Released by the Chinese Military July 24, 2021
- Bovard: The Coming “January 6” Train Wreck July 23, 2021
- 1,652,676 hits