Breitbart News Daily broadcasts live on SiriusXM Patriot 125 weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Eastern.
K.T. McFarland: Joe Biden Helps Russia, Hurts America by Increasing Oil Prices
June 11, 2021 11:14 pm
Tags: crude oil, Iran, K.T. McFarland, National Security, Oil, Oil and gas, oil and gas industry, oil industry, oil price, oil prices, oil production, Politics, Radio, russia, Vladimir Putin
Categories: Breitbart News crude oil Iran K.T. McFarland National Security Oil Oil and gas oil and gas industry oil industry oil price oil prices oil production Politics Radio russia Vladimir Putin
K.T. McFarland noted how the Biden administration’s energy policies benefit Russia by driving up the price of oil in an interview on Friday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with special guest host Joel Pollak.
Since the inauguration of Joe Biden, the price of crude oil has risen 25 percent, from $53.24 per barrel to $70.91 as of this article’s publication.
“Russia is a gas station with a flag,” McFarland said. “Russia needs high energy prices — that’s its only export — and so by pushing the world price of oil down … and by making the United States the world’s major energy source, we were in a great position, but [Joe Biden] has reversed all of that.”
Under former President Donald Trump’s tenure, the U.S. became a net exporter of oil and natural gas. September 2019 marked the first month U.S. exports of crude oil and petroleum products exceeded imports since 1949.
McFarland highlighted America’s securing of energy independence in the oil and natural gas industries “because of the fracking industry.”
The price of oil is a geopolitical matter, McFarland noted, highlighting the centrality of oil exports to Iran’s and Russia’s economies. “[U.S. energy independence] is great for our economy [and is] particularly good because it put our adversaries — Russia and Iran — in a bad place.”
Economist Stephen Moore warned that the Biden administration’s energy policies, ostensibly pushed to combat “climate change,” will erase American energy independence and prevent the development of multitrillion-dollar domestic resources.
- How Much Of A Risk Is The Coming Debt Limit July 23, 2021
- Lost In Translation July 23, 2021
- Stop DDoS Attacks Fast in its Tracks for Free and Simple to install 2021 July 23, 2021
- Volkswagen CEO Says EV Margin Parity With ICE Vehicles Will Be Reached In “2 To 3 Years” July 23, 2021
- Two Men Shot, Wounded on Washington DC’s Busy 14th Street July 22, 2021
- Montana Attorney General Provides Legal Basis For Rejecting Critical Race Theory: Activists July 22, 2021
- Sen. Jim Risch on Biden’s Ecoterrorist Nominee: ‘This Attempted Murderer’ Should Be ‘Before a Jury’ July 22, 2021
- Report: Nancy Pelosi Mulls Adding Anti-Trump Adam Kinzinger to January 6 Committee July 22, 2021
- Peter Schiff: The Markets Are Afraid Of The Wrong Thing July 22, 2021
- Pennsylvania Decertifies County’s Voting System, Cites Violation Of Election Code July 22, 2021
- Right Hand Technology Group Ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501 – Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Global Managed Service Providers July 22, 2021
- Pegasus Spyware Targeted French President Macron – “Extremely Serious” Breach Under Investigation July 22, 2021
- Fact Check: Joe Biden Spreads Misinformation About COVID-19 Vaccines at CNN Town Hall July 21, 2021
- Exclusive — Mike Pompeo: Biden Admin Has ‘Literally Done Nothing’ to Pressure China, Wuhan Lab ‘Still Open’ July 21, 2021
- Exclusive — Mike Pompeo: Read the Bible, Not 1619 Project July 21, 2021
- Record Droughts Plague Argentina As Parana River Hits 77-Year Low July 21, 2021
- Q2’s Stock-Bond Correlation Regime Has Collapsed As VIX Curve Anticipates J-Hole Turbulence July 21, 2021
- Pentagon Reportedly Tracking “Extremist” Web Searches Including “The Truth About Black Lives Matter” July 21, 2021
- “Hellish” Noise Complaints Lodged About £30,000 Per Week Luxury London Flat…Owned By The Vatican July 21, 2021
- Charles Hurt: Political Zealots Attempt to Destroy Legacy of the Civil Rights Movement July 20, 2021
- 1,652,230 hits