Kamala Harris Accidentally Touted Economic Plans Under A ‘Harris Administration’
Kamala Harris, Joe Biden’s running mate in the November election, raised a few eyebrows on Monday evening after accidentally touting economic plans under a “Harris administration.”
One critic advised that Joe Biden better hire a food taster following Harris’ apparent Freudian slip, while the Trump war room said Harris had really let the truth slip!
Fox News reports: Speaking during a virtual roundtable with small business owners in Arizona, Harris vowed that they will have an ally in the White House with the campaign’s “Build Back Better” initiative.
However, the California senator appeared to briefly suggest that she was at the top of the Democratic ticket.
“A Harris administration, together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States,” she said. She quickly clarified, “The Biden-Harris administration will provide access to $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments from minority business owners.”
Many on social media questioned whether Harris’ misstatement was a “Freudian slip” as critics of the Biden candidacy insist that former VP is a placeholder for the liberal senator.
“Joe better hire a food taster,” Richochet editor-in-chief Jon Gabriel quipped.
“Uh oh, Kamala. You weren’t supposed to say that part out loud!!” Daily Caller’s Greg Price exclaimed.
The Trump campaign quickly seized on Harris’ gaffe with the Trump War Room tweeting that Biden’s running mate “lets the truth slip.”
President Trump and his supporters have repeatedly attacked Joe Biden as being a “Trojan Horse for the radical left” while other critics have predicted that the former VP is serving as a “placeholder” until Harris is sworn in as president.
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- Nolte: Elites Violate Mask Mandate at Grotesque Met Gala September 14, 2021
- Biden, Newsom Continue Democrat Tradition of Blaming Climate Change for Wildfires September 14, 2021
- FBI Fires Lead Agent In Whitmer Kidnapping Case September 14, 2021
- Amnesty Alert: Bill ‘Blows Away All Numerical Limits’ on Employer-Based Green Cards — for an Entire Decade September 14, 2021
- A Father Speaks About the Death of his 16yr old son Ernest Ramirez Jr. after he received the COVID19 Vaccine September 13, 2021
- 1,659,678 hits