Kamala Harris Asks U.S. Corporations to Create Jobs — in Central America
May 29, 2021 6:01 pm
Tags: Central America, Clips, Economy, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, illegal immigration, Jobs, Kamala Harris, mass immigration, multinational corporations, Northern Triangle, Politics, Southern Border, U.S.-Mexico border
Categories: Breitbart News Central America Clips Economy El Salvador Guatemala Honduras illegal immigration Jobs Kamala Harris mass immigration multinational corporations Northern Triangle Politics Southern Border U.S.-Mexico border
Vice President Kamala Harris is asking multinational corporations in the United States to create jobs in Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador as part of her plan to “address the root causes” of a massive wave of illegal immigration spurred by the Biden administration’s non-enforcement agenda.
During a meeting with corporate CEOs from Chobabi, Microsoft, Nespresso, Mastercard, and others, Harris urged the executives to create jobs in Central America. The Biden administration believes corporate investment in Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador will reduce illegal immigration.
“Today, we are launching our call to action for businesses to invest in the Northern Triangle and that is one of the specific reasons that I’ve asked these business leaders to join us today,” Harris said. This focus includes … everything from digital inclusion to workforce development.”
I believe that the businesses, and particularly our private business sector, have a very significant role to play as we all know in creating jobs and promoting economic opportunity and in long-term development,” Harris continued. “I am proud that we have companies already in the United States who have committed to act.”
Despite being put in charge of managing the nation’s illegal immigration crisis — which began after President Joe Biden signed a series of executive orders gutting enforcement of federal immigration law — Harris has yet to visit the U.S.-Mexico border.
As Breitbart News reported this month, many Democrats have now joined Republican lawmakers in requesting that Harris visit the southern border.
In April, federal immigration officials encountered nearly 180,000 border crossers, an almost 945 percent increase in illegal immigration compared to the same time last year. The Biden administration is releasing tens of thousands of border crossers into the U.S. interior, putting them in hotels before flying them on commercial domestic flights into U.S. cities.
From February 19 to April 22, the Biden administration flew about 7,200 border-crossers into the U.S. interior. Border crossers are allowed to bypass photo identification requirements, boarding flights without a photo ID, and do not have to prove they are negative for the Chinese coronavirus.
At the current pace, analysis projects 1.2 million illegal aliens to reach the U.S. this year.
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees September 18, 2021
- Mexican State Cops Stop Buses with Caribbean Migrants Headed for Border, They Kept Walking September 18, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Venezuelan, Colombian Migrants Cross Border Upstream from Del Rio Migrant Camp September 18, 2021
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- Nolte: Elites Violate Mask Mandate at Grotesque Met Gala September 14, 2021
- 1,659,725 hits