Lincoln Riley Names Spencer Rattler Oklahoma’s Starting Quarterback
September 1, 2020 2:29 pm
Tags: College football, DC Exclusives - Opinion, Editorial, Lincoln Riley, Oklahoma Sooners, Smoke Room, Smoke Room Cross Post, Spencer Rattler, Video
Categories: College football Daily Caller DC Exclusives - Opinion Editorial JoshWho News Lincoln Riley Oklahoma Sooners Smoke Room Smoke Room Cross Post Spencer Rattler US US News Video
Spencer Rattler is officially the starting quarterback for the Oklahoma Sooners.
Oklahoma head coach Lincoln Riley announced the news for fans Wednesday, and it comes after nonstop hype for months about Rattler’s abilities.
— Oklahoma Football (@OU_Football) September 1, 2020
I think we all saw this coming. Hell, it’d be a little weird at this point as a college football fan if you didn’t see it coming.
All the Sooners do is pump out quarterbacks who put up monster stats. Under Lincoln Riley, the Sooners have had dominant quarterback after dominant quarterback.
It’s now Rattler’s turn to take control of the offense and show us what he’s all about. If history has taught college football fans anything, he’s going to put up some gaudy stats and probably be in the Heisman race.
Rattler’s season is without a doubt one of the biggest storylines in all of college football, and it’s going to be fun to watch.
- Kadish: Is It Puppeteers Or Puppets In Control In Washington? September 18, 2021
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees September 18, 2021
- Mexican State Cops Stop Buses with Caribbean Migrants Headed for Border, They Kept Walking September 18, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Venezuelan, Colombian Migrants Cross Border Upstream from Del Rio Migrant Camp September 18, 2021
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- 1,659,731 hits