McCarthy: Biden is the migrants’ president
March 12, 2021 8:48 am
Tags: biden administration, Border Crisis, border wall, Featured, Illegal Immigrants, immigration, Kevin McCarthy, Politics, sara carter, sara carter podcast
Categories: biden administration Border Crisis border wall Featured Illegal Immigrants immigration JoshWho News Kevin McCarthy Politics sara carter sara carter podcast Saraa Carter
Sara Carter interviewed house minority leader Kevin McCarthy on “The Sara Carter Show” podcast Thursday about the border crisis.
McCarthy sent a letter to President Joe Biden on Friday requesting a meeting to discuss the rising numbers of unaccompanied migrant children at the U.S.-Mexico border and has yet to receive a response.
“I sent him the letter asking for a meeting, no response whatsoever,” McCarthy told Carter.
According to McCarthy’s letter, 117,000 unaccompanied alien children will be crossing into the border this year.
At the height of the Obama administration’s unaccompanied minor crisis from 2013, there were over 66,000 unaccompanied minors that were accounted for that year, Carter noted.
“The worst part about this, it’s created by Biden, this is Biden’s border crisis,” McCarthy said. “Had he not reversed the actions of the last administration, we wouldn’t be here today.”
“He’s the migrants’ president, he’s encouraging this to happen,” McCarthy added.
Carter noted that the violence at the border has increased tremendously since Biden took office.
“[Border Patrol agents] actually said the policies that were put in place during the Trump administration mitigated a lot of this of this disaster, especially in the last year of President Trump in office, they noticed a huge decrease because people knew they weren’t going to get away with it,” Carter said.
“It’s unbelievable how quickly the border has become a crisis because of the new administration,” McCarthy said. “100,000 is an unbelievable number, just in that first month. What do we think it’s going to be three months from now?”
McCarthy will be traveling to the border with a committee and is hoping President Biden will meet with him when he returns to discuss solutions to the crisis.
“I hope the President will meet with us when we come back. Because we have solutions for the problems. And we want to make sure our borders secure,” McCarthy told Carter.
McCarthy is urging his fellow Americans to speak up and take action against the new administration’s rules.
“Don’t stay quiet. Speak up right now,” McCarthy said. “Follow what you’re doing and you get educated on it. Call the White House. Call the speaker. Tell them you want action taken on this. You don’t want it to continue to be the way it is.”
“There is a crisis at the border, no matter what the Biden administration is trying to say to you, they are not telling you, the American people, the truth. They’re just not telling you the truth,” Carter said.
Follow Annaliese Levy on Twitter @AnnalieseLevy
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- Nolte: Elites Violate Mask Mandate at Grotesque Met Gala September 14, 2021
- Biden, Newsom Continue Democrat Tradition of Blaming Climate Change for Wildfires September 14, 2021
- FBI Fires Lead Agent In Whitmer Kidnapping Case September 14, 2021
- Amnesty Alert: Bill ‘Blows Away All Numerical Limits’ on Employer-Based Green Cards — for an Entire Decade September 14, 2021
- A Father Speaks About the Death of his 16yr old son Ernest Ramirez Jr. after he received the COVID19 Vaccine September 13, 2021
- 1,659,671 hits