Michelle Obama Surprising Admission About Malia And Sasha
September 24, 2020 5:32 pm
Tags: Barack Obama, Conan O'Brien, Coronavirus, COVID-19, Daughters, Entertainment, First Lady, Jennifer Lopez, malia obama, Michelle Obama, Op Ed, Partner Content, sasha obama, Spades, Uplifting Today, zoom
Categories: Barack Obama Conan O'Brien Coronavirus COVID-19 Daughters Entertainment First Lady Jennifer Lopez JoshWho News malia obama Michelle Obama Op Ed Partner Content sasha obama Spades Uplifting Today US US News Wayne Dupree zoom
Former First Lady Michelle Obama just made a surprising announcement about her family, as she revealed that her daughters Malia and Sasha are sick of her after months of lockdown.
Hello Magazine reported that Michelle revealed this while appearing virtually on Conan O’Brien’s late show, where she said that the novelty of being home for months due to COVID-19 has worn off.
Michelle admitted that in the “early stages” of the stay-home orders, her family was all “excited to be together.”
“We were all being organized and we would spend the days apart doing our respective work – the girls were still in classes in the spring – and so we would be working and then doing a little exercise, and then come together in the evenings,” Michelle explained.
“We would have these activities,” she added. “We would have cocktails, and then we would work puzzles, and play games.”
“Barack taught the girls how to play spades. We actually had some organized things,” Michelle said. “Like we had an art exhibit day, where we all went off and did watercolor paintings, and then we showed it.”
This, however, did not last long.
“Now, Conan, this was in the early stages. I think first our kids got a little sick of us, which was fine because we were pretty much sick of them,” Michelle admitted. “And so the summer started happening, and then we could be outside a little bit more, and we came to the vineyard, where we still are, and so there’s more room to roam around and that was good because it helped us break it up.”
“And now the kids are back in Zoom land classes,” she continued. “They’re doing it remotely. And they’re no longer thrilled about being with us.”
Even though her daughters are sick of her, Michelle is just glad that they’re all safe.
“I’m just glad that they’re staying put,” she told Jennifer Lopez during an Instagram live conversation this week. “Even if they’re sick of me.”
Families all over the world have been on lockdown for months due to the coronavirus pandemic. Many people will certainly be able to relate to what Michelle had to say here!
This piece originally appeared in UpliftingToday.com and is used by permission.
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Wayne Dupree. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.
- Markets Are “Sea Of Red” Amid “Total Meltdown In Anything Tech And Pandemic Winners” January 21, 2022
- US Special Forces Continue Mission Training Troops In Ukraine January 21, 2022
- Exclusive — Rep. Michael Waltz: ‘Swamp Is Lighting up’ to Protect Defense Department Contracts that ‘Pour Billions’ into China’s ‘Military Buildup’ January 20, 2022
- Dem Sen. Murphy Bashes Ukraine’s Zelensky over Biden Pushback: He ‘Seems More Interested in Twitter Fights’ Than Protecting His Country January 20, 2022
- EXCLUSIVE — Rep. Reschenthaler: Biden’s ‘Continued Weakness’ Destabilizes National Security January 20, 2022
- Texas Joins West Virginia In Boycotting BlackRock Over ‘Decarbonization’ Push January 20, 2022
- The Federal Reserve Is A Money-Making Enterprise January 20, 2022
- Futures Recover From Wednesday Rout As Yields, VIX Stabilize January 20, 2022
- Germany’s New Green Stimulus Plan Won’t Fix The Economy January 20, 2022
- Senate Blocks Chuck Schumer’s Gambit to Break Filibuster January 19, 2022
- Senate Republicans Block Democrat ‘Voting Rights’ Bills, Setting Up Filibuster Showdown January 19, 2022
- Trump Backs Banning Nancy Pelosi from Stock Trades: ‘It’s Not Fair to the Rest of the Country’ January 19, 2022
- Jordan Peterson: Why I Am No Longer A Tenured Professor At The University Of Toronto January 19, 2022
- Larry McDonald: We Are In The Early Innings Of A Colossal “Growth To Value” Rotation January 19, 2022
- Futures Rebound Strongly From Overnight Rout As Yields Stabilize January 19, 2022
- Manchin: We Already Have Laws to Ensure People Have Voting Rights, Voter Obstruction Is ‘Not Going to Happen’ January 19, 2022
- Suspect Identified in the Stabbing of Brianna Kupfer, Out on $1k Bail January 18, 2022
- Conspiracies As Realities, Realities As Conspiracies January 18, 2022
- Pollak: Democrats Are Abusing January 6 Committee to Create Their Own Wikileaks January 18, 2022
- Oil Spikes To Fresh 7-Year High After Key Iraq-Turkey Pipeline Explosion January 18, 2022
- 1,673,744 hits