Netflix’s New Movie ‘The Devil All The Time’ Comes Out Wednesday
September 14, 2020 7:15 am
Tags: DC Exclusives - Opinion, Editorial, Movie Trailers, Movies, Netflix, Robert Pattinson, Smoke Room, Smoke Room Cross Post, Tom Holland, Video
Categories: Daily Caller DC Exclusives - Opinion Editorial Movie Trailers Movies Netflix Robert Pattinson Smoke Room Smoke Room Cross Post Tom Holland Video
Netflix’s highly-anticipated new movie “The Devil All the Time” arrives September 16.
The plot of the film, according to Netflix’s PR site, is as follows:
In Knockemstiff, Ohio and its neighboring backwoods, sinister characters — an unholy preacher (Robert Pattinson), twisted couple (Jason Clarke and Riley Keough), and crooked sheriff (Sebastian Stan) — converge around young Arvin Russell (Tom Holland) as he fights the evil forces that threaten him and his family. Spanning the time between World War II and the Vietnam war, director Antonio Campos’ THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME renders a seductive and horrific landscape that pits the just against the corrupted.
Judging from the preview for the movie, “The Devil All the Time” is going to be incredibly unsettling. Give it a watch below.
Outside of “Tenet,” this might be the movie that has caught my attention the most in the past several months.
It looks dark, chilling, sinister, suspenseful and we all know I’m about that kind of action. Nothing gets me going more than a dark TV show or movie that messes with our minds.
After all, that’s why I loved the first season of “True Detective.”
Now, Netflix is bringing us this movie with Tom Holland, Robert Pattinson, Jason Clarke and Sebastian Stan. That’s one hell of an impressive cast lineup.
You can catch “The Devil All the Time” starting Wednesday on Netflix. I couldn’t be more excited, and make sure to check back for my review once I see it. Something tells me that I’m going to like it a ton!
- Peter Schiff: Stock Up Now! Inflation Could Get Very Ugly October 18, 2021
- Investors Starting To Realize “Stagflation” Is A Problem October 18, 2021
- Beijing, Moscow, Ankara Push US Out Of Red Sea Dominance October 18, 2021
- WATCH– President Biden Violates Mask Mandate in D.C. October 17, 2021
- 40% Of California State Workers Are Unvaccinated Despite Newsom’s Order October 17, 2021
- Donald Trump Mocks Biden Corruption: ‘Hunter Has Inspired Me to Begin Painting’ October 17, 2021
- China Stuns U.S. Intelligence with Hypersonic Missile Test October 17, 2021
- Taibbi: Yes, Virginia, There Is A Deep State October 17, 2021
- Coal Generation In UK Jumps As Wind Speed Drops October 17, 2021
- David Hogg Rebuked Again, Youth Gun Sports Leagues See “Record-Setting” Participation October 16, 2021
- Report: Cori Bush Defends Defund Police Push While Spending $130,000 on Personal Security, Including Cops October 16, 2021
- Marlow: ‘A Semi-Responsible Media’ Would Constantly Press Buttigieg for any ‘Reasonable Explanation’ for Economic Problems October 16, 2021
- Poll: Joe Biden’s Job Approval Hits New Low at 36 Percent October 16, 2021
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- Bovard: When Barack Obama Got Away With Murder October 15, 2021
- Rivera on Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving: ‘I Am Mad’ — ‘He’s Hurting Everybody’ October 15, 2021
- Joe Biden Wants Justice Department to Prosecute Trump Loyalists Defying Congressional Subpoenas October 15, 2021
- Flooding In West China Destroys Agricultural Production October 15, 2021
- Report: Hunter Biden Said Offer from Powerful Chinese Investor Had ‘Everything to Do with My Last Name’ October 15, 2021
- 1,662,826 hits