Netflix’s New Movie ‘The Devil All The Time’ Comes Out Wednesday
September 14, 2020 7:15 am
Tags: DC Exclusives - Opinion, Editorial, Movie Trailers, Movies, Netflix, Robert Pattinson, Smoke Room, Smoke Room Cross Post, Tom Holland, Video
Categories: Daily Caller DC Exclusives - Opinion Editorial Movie Trailers Movies Netflix Robert Pattinson Smoke Room Smoke Room Cross Post Tom Holland Video
Netflix’s highly-anticipated new movie “The Devil All the Time” arrives September 16.
The plot of the film, according to Netflix’s PR site, is as follows:
In Knockemstiff, Ohio and its neighboring backwoods, sinister characters — an unholy preacher (Robert Pattinson), twisted couple (Jason Clarke and Riley Keough), and crooked sheriff (Sebastian Stan) — converge around young Arvin Russell (Tom Holland) as he fights the evil forces that threaten him and his family. Spanning the time between World War II and the Vietnam war, director Antonio Campos’ THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME renders a seductive and horrific landscape that pits the just against the corrupted.
Judging from the preview for the movie, “The Devil All the Time” is going to be incredibly unsettling. Give it a watch below.
Outside of “Tenet,” this might be the movie that has caught my attention the most in the past several months.
It looks dark, chilling, sinister, suspenseful and we all know I’m about that kind of action. Nothing gets me going more than a dark TV show or movie that messes with our minds.
After all, that’s why I loved the first season of “True Detective.”
Now, Netflix is bringing us this movie with Tom Holland, Robert Pattinson, Jason Clarke and Sebastian Stan. That’s one hell of an impressive cast lineup.
You can catch “The Devil All the Time” starting Wednesday on Netflix. I couldn’t be more excited, and make sure to check back for my review once I see it. Something tells me that I’m going to like it a ton!
- Right Hand Man of George Soros Accused of Running Human Trafficking Ring, Raping Children & Women August 3, 2021
- Beijing Denounces Video Games As “Spiritual Opium”, Tencent Tumbles After Imposing Limits August 3, 2021
- 3rd DC Police Officer Who Saw What Really Happened on Jan. 6 Found Dead August 3, 2021
- Escobar: The Taliban Go To Tianjin August 2, 2021
- Ed Markey and Squad Sing ‘Communist’ Song ‘This Land Is Your Land’ August 2, 2021
- Pandemic Performance: AOC Masks up for Photo with Supporters August 2, 2021
- The Internet Celebrates the Collapse of the Left’s Woke Olympic Icons August 2, 2021
- Evictions Start With Nancy Pelosi & The House On A 7-Week Break August 2, 2021
- A Grossly Defective Product. How Strong Is The Economy Really? August 2, 2021
- Millions Locked Down As China Battles Worst COVID Outbreak Since Wuhan August 2, 2021
- The Road To Totalitarianism August 1, 2021
- Bipartisan ‘Infrastructure’ Bill Allows Feds to Bypass ‘Buy American’ Rules, Outsource U.S. Manufacturing August 1, 2021
- Senators Finally Introduce ‘Infrastructure’ Bill After Unauthorized Leak to Breitbart News August 1, 2021
- Exclusive: Bipartisan So-Called ‘Infrastructure’ Bill 2,700 Pages Long August 1, 2021
- Key Cryptocurrency Developments And Updates From JPMorgan August 1, 2021
- Bill Maher Rips Woke Mentality Now Driving Olympic Games: “Belongs In Stalin’s Russia” August 1, 2021
- Brandon Smith: Why Are Globalists And Governments So Desperate For 100% Vaccination Rates? July 31, 2021
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face ‘Profound Consequences Nationwide’ in 2022 if Recall Successful July 31, 2021
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom July 31, 2021
- Wildfires Are Coming For Wine, Weed, And Christmas July 31, 2021
- 1,653,535 hits