Netflix’s New Movie ‘The Devil All The Time’ Comes Out Wednesday
September 14, 2020 7:15 am
Tags: DC Exclusives - Opinion, Editorial, Movie Trailers, Movies, Netflix, Robert Pattinson, Smoke Room, Smoke Room Cross Post, Tom Holland, Video
Categories: Daily Caller DC Exclusives - Opinion Editorial Movie Trailers Movies Netflix Robert Pattinson Smoke Room Smoke Room Cross Post Tom Holland Video
Netflix’s highly-anticipated new movie “The Devil All the Time” arrives September 16.
The plot of the film, according to Netflix’s PR site, is as follows:
In Knockemstiff, Ohio and its neighboring backwoods, sinister characters — an unholy preacher (Robert Pattinson), twisted couple (Jason Clarke and Riley Keough), and crooked sheriff (Sebastian Stan) — converge around young Arvin Russell (Tom Holland) as he fights the evil forces that threaten him and his family. Spanning the time between World War II and the Vietnam war, director Antonio Campos’ THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME renders a seductive and horrific landscape that pits the just against the corrupted.
Judging from the preview for the movie, “The Devil All the Time” is going to be incredibly unsettling. Give it a watch below.
Outside of “Tenet,” this might be the movie that has caught my attention the most in the past several months.
It looks dark, chilling, sinister, suspenseful and we all know I’m about that kind of action. Nothing gets me going more than a dark TV show or movie that messes with our minds.
After all, that’s why I loved the first season of “True Detective.”
Now, Netflix is bringing us this movie with Tom Holland, Robert Pattinson, Jason Clarke and Sebastian Stan. That’s one hell of an impressive cast lineup.
You can catch “The Devil All the Time” starting Wednesday on Netflix. I couldn’t be more excited, and make sure to check back for my review once I see it. Something tells me that I’m going to like it a ton!
- Jan. 6th 2020 was 100% Staged. Meet FBI Informant Ray Epps The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol October 26, 2021
- FDA Panel Votes In Favor Of Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine For Children Aged 5 – 11 October 26, 2021
- Democrats Stalking $5 Trillion In Billionaire Wealth For Tax Extraction October 26, 2021
- The Lost ‘Lockdown’ Months Of The COVID Crisis October 26, 2021
- Striking Workers Decry “Suicide Shifts” As Pandemic Burnout Takes Toll October 25, 2021
- Bidenflation Stole Christmas: Consumer Prices Up, Retail Spending Plans Not October 25, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE-Kevin McCarthy: Facebook Employees’ Leftist Narratives ‘Threatened’ by Breitbart Reporting October 25, 2021
- Thousands of NYC Workers March Across Brooklyn Bridge Protesting Vaccine Mandates: ‘F*ck Joe Biden!’ October 25, 2021
- Musk Tweets “Wild $T1mes!” After TSLA Joins ‘Four Commas’ Club October 25, 2021
- Musk Tops $250 Billion Net Worth After TSLA Rockets Past FB As 5th Biggest US Stock October 25, 2021
- Goldman Cut’s China’s 2022 GDP To Just 5.2% October 24, 2021
- ADL Warns: Avoid Culturally Insensitive, Gender-conforming Halloween Costumes October 24, 2021
- New Zealand Prime Minister Admits She Wants to Create Two Classes of Citizens Based on Vaccination Status October 24, 2021
- ‘The Richest He’s Ever Been’: Trump Set To Gain Billions In Net Worth On Moonshot SPAC October 24, 2021
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ October 24, 2021
- Citigroup Becomes First Wall Street Megabank To Commit To “Racial Audit” October 24, 2021
- Gordon Chang: Joe Biden’s Taiwan Policy Is Now A Total Disaster October 23, 2021
- Pinkerton: Bidenflation Meets Bidenunemployment October 23, 2021
- President Biden Delays Release of JFK Assassination Records, Blaming Pandemic October 23, 2021
- CDC Director Admits “We May Need To Update Our Definition Of ‘Fully Vaccinated'” October 23, 2021
- 1,663,710 hits