Nevada Judge Hears Evidence of Voter Fraud
December 4, 2020 10:39 am
Tags: 2020 Election, Battleground States, Nevada, Politics, US, US News, Videos, voter fraud
Categories: 2020 Election Battleground States Epoch Times JoshWho News Nevada Politics US US News Videos voter fraud
Trump Campaign lawyer Jesse Binnall presented evidence of voter fraud to Judge James T. Russell.
The hearing started with the court barring a witness declaration from being used. The court claimed that it was submitted too late, and only evidence submitted before Nov. 25 could be used.
The plaintiffs and the defendants had until 5 p.m. on Wednesday to submit their evidence.
Binnall said that there was no cybersecurity in the voting machines. Adding that and evidence from an anonymous witness dubbed Doe 1 shows that votes were changed in the “dead of night.”
He also claimed Nevada election officials avoided getting served a subpoena from Republicans but met with Democrats.
A recent audit of nearly 1,500 mail-in ballots in Nevada suggested that 2 percent of ballots were cast on behalf of voters who never received a ballot in the mail. While 1 percent of them were cast on behalf of voters who said they did not vote at all.
Given the evidence, Binnall asked the court to “grant the contest and to strike the Biden voters from representing Nevada in the Electoral College.” He said “what we can’t do is turn a blind eye to vote fraud. If we’re going to keep being the beacon of representative Democracy in the world when it goes bad—and here it went bad—we can’t just turn a blind eye to it. That’s not what we do in America. We make it right.”
From NTD News
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- Bovard: When Barack Obama Got Away With Murder October 15, 2021
- Rivera on Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving: ‘I Am Mad’ — ‘He’s Hurting Everybody’ October 15, 2021
- Joe Biden Wants Justice Department to Prosecute Trump Loyalists Defying Congressional Subpoenas October 15, 2021
- Flooding In West China Destroys Agricultural Production October 15, 2021
- Report: Hunter Biden Said Offer from Powerful Chinese Investor Had ‘Everything to Do with My Last Name’ October 15, 2021
- Bill Clinton Hospitalized For Infection That Spread To Bloodstream October 15, 2021
- Cryptos Surge On News SEC “Set To Allow” Bitcoin Futures ETF October 15, 2021
- Treasury Official Warns Using Stablecoins For Payments “Raises A Whole Set Of Issues” October 14, 2021
- Biden’s Court-packing Commission Blames Republicans for Polarization over Judiciary October 14, 2021
- Poll: Americans Are Increasingly Wary of Government Overreach Under Biden October 14, 2021
- Justice Breyer Calls SCOTUS ‘Fallible’ as Leftists Seek to Pack the Court October 14, 2021
- Putin: $100 Oil Is “Quite Possible” October 14, 2021
- The Great New Normal Purge October 13, 2021
- Trump: ‘Republicans Will Not Be Voting’ in Future Elections Unless 2020 Fraud Resolved October 13, 2021
- Charles Hurt: Sorry Republican Swamp Creatures, the Trump Train Rolls On October 13, 2021
- Joe Biden Blames Private Companies for Port Delays October 13, 2021
- Stellar Demand For 30Y Auction As Curve Comes Crashing Down October 13, 2021
- FDA Says No Need For Boosters As Moderna, J&J Plead Case October 13, 2021
- 1,662,664 hits