Nolte: Connecticut ‘Satanic’ Desecration Marks 11th Attack on Christian Church
July 18, 2020 8:42 am
Tags: anti-Christian desecration, antifa, Arson, Black Lives Matter, Faith, John Nolte, Junipero Serra, Politics, San Gabriel Mission, Social Justice, Virgin Mary
Categories: anti-Christian desecration antifa Arson Black Lives Matter Breitbart News Faith John Nolte JoshWho News Junipero Serra Politics San Gabriel Mission Social Justice Virgin Mary
“St. Joseph’s Church … was vandalized this week, as an unknown individual or individuals painted ‘satanic’ and ‘anarchist’ symbols on its doors,” reports the New Haven Register.
According to St. Joseph’s pastor, Rev. John Paul Walker, the church was desecrated using pink paint, including a pentagram and the symbol for anarchy.
The church announced in a Facebook post:
Between the hours of 9 PM last night and 6 AM this morning, a person or group of persons had painted anarchist and satanic symbols on the doors of St. Joseph Church in New Haven. This follows an apparent trend of desecrating Catholic spaces throughout the nation, as evidenced by incidents in Chattanooga, Queens, Boston, Sacramento, and Ocala. The underlying motive of these sacrilegious attacks is clear: to intimidate and instill fear in the hearts of those who worship Christ.
After being shut down on Thursday, Walker said the church reopened Friday after being blessed with an exorcism prayer.
Walker told the New Haven Register that the vandalism occurred after “a disruptive individual had attended services in the days leading up to the incident, prompting calls to police.” Police confirmed a call about the disruptions.
News 8 confirms local police are investigating the vandalism incident.
The “apparent trend of desecrating Catholic spaces” referred to in the St. Joseph Facebook post is becoming a little more than apparent.
Here’s the rundown of attacks on the Christian church over just the last two months — ten in the last month — which coincides with the lawless rioting, vandalism, and looting at the hands of the corporate media’s and Democrat Party’s Brownshirts in the left-wing Black Lives Matter and Antifa terrorist groups:
July 16: Statue of Christ decapitated inside a Florida church
July 15: Statue of Virgin Mary decapitated outside Tennessee church
July 12: Statue of Virgin Mary lit on fire in Boston
July 11: Suspect arrested after detectives “say he plowed a minivan through the front door of Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Ocala, doused the foyer with gasoline and set it on fire, causing extensive damage”
July 11: Arson suspected in devastating fire at San Gabriel Mission in California
July 10: Statue of Virgin Mary desecrated with spray paint in Brooklyn
July 4: Statue of St. Junipero Serra toppled in Sacramento, California
June 20: Statue of St. Junipero Serra toppled in Los Angeles, California
June 19: Statue of St. Junipero Serra toppled in San Francisco, California
May 31: St. John’s Church firebombed in Washington, DC
St. Junipero Serra is a specific target — he founded the San Gabriel Mission 249 years ago — because of the lies going around about his treatment of missionary Indians at the time. The truth is that St. Junipero risked his life to bring God to the North American natives and even confronted his own government about their treatment. The smears against him are nothing short of a blood libel.
Anyway, remember when we were attacked as hysterics after we warned this madness would not stop with Confederate statues and monuments?
Once you allow any kind of lawlessness, it becomes a Pandora’s box. The establishment media and Democrats know this, which is why they applauded the tearing down of Confederate statues and then attempted to gaslight the public into believing it would stop there. The Church was always the ultimate target, which is why the media are now encouraging these attacks by ignoring them.
- Report: ‘Fragile’ Democrats Face Dire 2022 Prospects October 18, 2021
- One Bank Reveals The Dismal Truth About The $150 Trillion Crusade Against Climate Change October 18, 2021
- State Department Inspector General Will Investigate President Biden’s Botched Afghanistan Pullout October 18, 2021
- Fraternal Uprising: College Students Reject ‘Surveillance State’ Coronavirus Restrictions October 18, 2021
- Colin Powell Died from COVID Booster Shot Complications at age 84— He Was Fully Vaccinated October 18, 2021
- Peter Schiff: Stock Up Now! Inflation Could Get Very Ugly October 18, 2021
- Investors Starting To Realize “Stagflation” Is A Problem October 18, 2021
- Beijing, Moscow, Ankara Push US Out Of Red Sea Dominance October 18, 2021
- WATCH– President Biden Violates Mask Mandate in D.C. October 17, 2021
- 40% Of California State Workers Are Unvaccinated Despite Newsom’s Order October 17, 2021
- Donald Trump Mocks Biden Corruption: ‘Hunter Has Inspired Me to Begin Painting’ October 17, 2021
- China Stuns U.S. Intelligence with Hypersonic Missile Test October 17, 2021
- Taibbi: Yes, Virginia, There Is A Deep State October 17, 2021
- Coal Generation In UK Jumps As Wind Speed Drops October 17, 2021
- David Hogg Rebuked Again, Youth Gun Sports Leagues See “Record-Setting” Participation October 16, 2021
- Report: Cori Bush Defends Defund Police Push While Spending $130,000 on Personal Security, Including Cops October 16, 2021
- Marlow: ‘A Semi-Responsible Media’ Would Constantly Press Buttigieg for any ‘Reasonable Explanation’ for Economic Problems October 16, 2021
- Poll: Joe Biden’s Job Approval Hits New Low at 36 Percent October 16, 2021
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- 1,663,000 hits