NV poll worker claims mail-in ballots were improperly filled out in a Biden-Harris van outside a polling center.
November 12, 2020 8:16 am
Tags: affidavit, ballot harvesting, Election 2020, election fraud, Elections, Featured, Nevada, Politics, whistleblower
Categories: affidavit ballot harvesting Election 2020 election fraud Elections Featured JoshWho News Nevada Politics Saraa Carter whistleblower
November 12, 2020
An election worker in Clark County, Nev. alleges to have witnessed voting irregularities at a polling center according to an affidavit obtained by the Washington Examiner.
The redacted copy of the sworn affidavit claims mail-in ballots were improperly filled out in a Biden-Harris van outside a polling place.
The alleged incidents reportedly took place during early voting from Oct. 17 to Oct. 30.
The whistleblower said the van had to be told “several times a day to stay 100 feet away from the polling location.”
“I personally witnessed two people handing multiple unopened mail-in ballot envelopes to two other people who then opened and filled out the ballots against the side of the Biden/Harris van,” the affidavit said. “The same two people who marked the ballots then put the marked ballots in official pink and white envelopes. These people were not poll workers.”
The whistleblower added that a group of people “formed a human wall” to block visibility as ballots were allegedly being marked.
“There were 5 or 6 additional people who formed a human wall, which moved as I walked by, apparently in an attempt to block my view of the four people who were opening envelopes, marking ballots, and placing those ballots in the pink and white return envelopes,” the affidavit said.
The whistleblower reported the incident to a supervisor, who then called the Clark County Elections Office.
The Clark County Elections Office did not respond to the incident.
“Someone there told her nothing could be done about the ballots or envelopes being handled outside at the Biden/Harris area,” the whistleblower said in the affidavit.
An official from the elections office gave a statement in the affidavit saying that “ballot harvesting is legal in Nevada.”
Ballot harvesting is the submitting of completed absentee or mail-in voter ballots by third-party individuals, such as a family member, friend or volunteer.
The Trump campaign has claimed voting irregularities and fraud in multiple states including Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin and Nevada.
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- Bovard: When Barack Obama Got Away With Murder October 15, 2021
- Rivera on Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving: ‘I Am Mad’ — ‘He’s Hurting Everybody’ October 15, 2021
- Joe Biden Wants Justice Department to Prosecute Trump Loyalists Defying Congressional Subpoenas October 15, 2021
- Flooding In West China Destroys Agricultural Production October 15, 2021
- Report: Hunter Biden Said Offer from Powerful Chinese Investor Had ‘Everything to Do with My Last Name’ October 15, 2021
- Bill Clinton Hospitalized For Infection That Spread To Bloodstream October 15, 2021
- Cryptos Surge On News SEC “Set To Allow” Bitcoin Futures ETF October 15, 2021
- Treasury Official Warns Using Stablecoins For Payments “Raises A Whole Set Of Issues” October 14, 2021
- Biden’s Court-packing Commission Blames Republicans for Polarization over Judiciary October 14, 2021
- Poll: Americans Are Increasingly Wary of Government Overreach Under Biden October 14, 2021
- Justice Breyer Calls SCOTUS ‘Fallible’ as Leftists Seek to Pack the Court October 14, 2021
- Putin: $100 Oil Is “Quite Possible” October 14, 2021
- The Great New Normal Purge October 13, 2021
- Trump: ‘Republicans Will Not Be Voting’ in Future Elections Unless 2020 Fraud Resolved October 13, 2021
- Charles Hurt: Sorry Republican Swamp Creatures, the Trump Train Rolls On October 13, 2021
- Joe Biden Blames Private Companies for Port Delays October 13, 2021
- Stellar Demand For 30Y Auction As Curve Comes Crashing Down October 13, 2021
- FDA Says No Need For Boosters As Moderna, J&J Plead Case October 13, 2021
- 1,662,659 hits