OK SENATE Candidate, Jackson Lahmeyer on Arizona Audit: “Logistical MASTERPIECE, We NEED This In Many Other States”
FIVE states received a tour of the “masterpiece” Arizona audit on Friday morning.
TGP’s Jordan Conradson spoke with some of those who received a tour, including Jackson Lahmeyer, a candidate for U.S. Senate in Oklahoma.
Lahmeyer is challenging RINO James Lankford in the 2022 midterm election and he is endorsed by Michael Flynn, Lin Wood, Mark Victor Hansen, and Clay Clark.
Conradson: how’s your day been?
Lahmeyer: it’s been absolutely incredible to see what’s taking place here. It’s a logistical masterpiece of what they’re doing, and just to see how thorough and they’re not looking for a predetermined answer here. They’re searching for the truth of what actually happened, you know, right now the majority of Republicans in this country around 74% believe that there was tremendous fraud in the 2020 presidential election. With that many people in this country not trusting the results of the election, This is absolutely necessary. Not just here in Arizona, though, we need this in many other states. And I think once this wraps up and we get the results, and like I said not a predetermined result, but the truth, seeking the truth. I believe this needs to happen in many other states because people like myself, and people probably watching this. They are very concerned about what happened in 2020, and if we don’t have fair and legal elections, we no longer have a free country. And so this is absolutely vital to the state of the United States of America.
Lahmeyer is another firm believer in election integrity who approves of the “logistical masterpiece” of the Arizona audit procedures.
Learn more about Lahmeyer and his race at http://jacksonlahmeyer.com/
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees September 18, 2021
- Mexican State Cops Stop Buses with Caribbean Migrants Headed for Border, They Kept Walking September 18, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Venezuelan, Colombian Migrants Cross Border Upstream from Del Rio Migrant Camp September 18, 2021
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- Nolte: Elites Violate Mask Mandate at Grotesque Met Gala September 14, 2021
- 1,659,724 hits