Pittsburgh Antifa Leader Threatens Trump with Violence if he Fails to Concede, Twitter suspends him
November 25, 2020 10:42 am
Tags: antifa, Donald Trump, Elections, Featured, Jake Sullivan, Joe Biden, National Security, Pittsburgh, Politics, terrorist, Twitter
Categories: antifa Donald Trump Elections Featured Jake Sullivan Joe Biden JoshWho News National Security Pittsburgh Politics Saraa Carter terrorist Twitter
Adam Rahuba, a self-purported Antifa leader in Pittsburgh, is suspended from Twitter after threatening violence against President Trump if he fails to concede by the 2020 deadline.
The tweet, which was directed at @realDonaldTrump, warned that he was “armed & will retaliate.”
The tweet violated Twitter’s “hateful conduct” policy.
“If you do not concede by Sunday at noon, we will begin to block roads in conservative areas. Your supporters will not be able to go to work or the grocery story to feed their families. We are armed & will retaliate to attempts at vehicle manslaughter.”
Before Rahuba’s Twitter account was suspended, he made multiple comments about “targeting conservative politicians” and how he’s begun “operations directly against MAGA voters.”
Rahuba has recently created a Parler account where he has continued his threats.
“Donald Trump has begun the transition but has failed to concede by the deadline set by the Antifa Board of Leadership. We will begin road-blocking operations in small towns and suburbs beginning tomorrow in the following states:
Antifa refuses to START violence however any attempts to “run over” protesters will be handled appropriately. We are not liberals. We do not fear or hate guns.”
Another post reads that “the next four years are going to be hell” for Trump supporters.
Antifa is a left-wing political movement. Over the summer, Trump pledged to classify the left-wing group as a terrorist organization.
During the September 29 debate, then-Democratic Party presidential candidate Joe Biden responded to President Trump’s comments about Antifa being a violent organization by telling him that Antifa is simply “an idea” and “not an organization.”
Jake Sullivan, Biden’s new White House National Security Advisor, called Antifa “a loose collection of people on the internet.”
“The United States has the capacity to designate foreign organizations as terrorist organizations, not domestic organizations. So we can start with the fact that this is not a kind of credible announcement that was made, it was a purely political announcement,” Sullivan said.
He added, “I’m not a deep expert on Antifa such as it is, but from what I do know, I think Antifa is probably better described as a loose collection of people on the Internet who share tactics and tools and, you know, people individually identify as part of this loose network, not so much an organization with the structure and leadership and funding and so forth.”
- Jan. 6th 2020 was 100% Staged. Meet FBI Informant Ray Epps The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol October 26, 2021
- FDA Panel Votes In Favor Of Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine For Children Aged 5 – 11 October 26, 2021
- Democrats Stalking $5 Trillion In Billionaire Wealth For Tax Extraction October 26, 2021
- The Lost ‘Lockdown’ Months Of The COVID Crisis October 26, 2021
- Striking Workers Decry “Suicide Shifts” As Pandemic Burnout Takes Toll October 25, 2021
- Bidenflation Stole Christmas: Consumer Prices Up, Retail Spending Plans Not October 25, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE-Kevin McCarthy: Facebook Employees’ Leftist Narratives ‘Threatened’ by Breitbart Reporting October 25, 2021
- Thousands of NYC Workers March Across Brooklyn Bridge Protesting Vaccine Mandates: ‘F*ck Joe Biden!’ October 25, 2021
- Musk Tweets “Wild $T1mes!” After TSLA Joins ‘Four Commas’ Club October 25, 2021
- Musk Tops $250 Billion Net Worth After TSLA Rockets Past FB As 5th Biggest US Stock October 25, 2021
- Goldman Cut’s China’s 2022 GDP To Just 5.2% October 24, 2021
- ADL Warns: Avoid Culturally Insensitive, Gender-conforming Halloween Costumes October 24, 2021
- New Zealand Prime Minister Admits She Wants to Create Two Classes of Citizens Based on Vaccination Status October 24, 2021
- ‘The Richest He’s Ever Been’: Trump Set To Gain Billions In Net Worth On Moonshot SPAC October 24, 2021
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ October 24, 2021
- Citigroup Becomes First Wall Street Megabank To Commit To “Racial Audit” October 24, 2021
- Gordon Chang: Joe Biden’s Taiwan Policy Is Now A Total Disaster October 23, 2021
- Pinkerton: Bidenflation Meets Bidenunemployment October 23, 2021
- President Biden Delays Release of JFK Assassination Records, Blaming Pandemic October 23, 2021
- CDC Director Admits “We May Need To Update Our Definition Of ‘Fully Vaccinated'” October 23, 2021
- 1,663,697 hits