Poll: Donald Trump More Popular with U.S. Voters than Joe Biden
July 23, 2021 8:28 pm
Tags: Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Politics, poll, Rasmussen Poll
Categories: Barack Obama Breitbart News Donald Trump Joe Biden JoshWho News Politics poll Rasmussen Poll
Former President Donald Trump is more popular with U.S. voters than President Joe Biden, according to a Rasmussen poll released on Friday.
Fifty-one percent of voters have at least a somewhat favorable opinion of Biden compared to 52 percent who have a somewhat favorable opinion of Trump. More people have an unfavorable view of Biden (48 percent) than Trump (46 percent).
However, former President Barrack Obama is more popular with voters than both Biden and Trump. Fifty-five percent of voters view Obama favorably, and only 26 percent have a very unfavorable opinion of him.
“Comparing voter opinions of Biden and his two predecessors across demographic categories, the current president suffers from more intense disapproval by Republicans, and doesn’t have the kind of strong support from black voters that benefitted Obama,” according to the poll report.
The report continued:
57 percent of black voters have Very Favorable opinion of Obama, only 45 percent of black voters have a Very Favorable of Biden. Perhaps more significantly, the percentage of black voters who have a Very Unfavorable view of Biden (19 percent) is more than twice as large as the number of black voters whose opinion of Obama is Very Unfavorable (9 percent).
Party affiliation is the most significant factor in opinions of Biden and his two immediate predecessors. Overall, 83 percent of Democrats view Biden favorably, as do 20 percent of Republicans and 47 percent of unaffiliated voters. Eighty-four percent of Republicans have a favorable opinion of Trump, as do 27 percent of Democrats and 47 percent of unaffiliated voters.
Obama received favorable ratings from 83 percent of Democrats, 27 percent of Republicans and 51 percent of unaffiliated voters.
The survey of 1,000 U.S. likely voters was conducted on July 21-22, 2021 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95 percent level of confidence.
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- Nolte: Elites Violate Mask Mandate at Grotesque Met Gala September 14, 2021
- Biden, Newsom Continue Democrat Tradition of Blaming Climate Change for Wildfires September 14, 2021
- FBI Fires Lead Agent In Whitmer Kidnapping Case September 14, 2021
- Amnesty Alert: Bill ‘Blows Away All Numerical Limits’ on Employer-Based Green Cards — for an Entire Decade September 14, 2021
- A Father Speaks About the Death of his 16yr old son Ernest Ramirez Jr. after he received the COVID19 Vaccine September 13, 2021
- 1,659,675 hits