Project Veritas: PBS Counsel Says Trump Supporters’ Children Should Be Taken, Put in ‘Re-Education Camps’
January 12, 2021 2:52 pm
Tags: Clips, Coronavirus, COVID-19, Democrat Media Complex, Health, James O'Keefe, Media, media bias, PBS, Politics, Project Veritas
Categories: Breitbart News Clips Coronavirus COVID-19 Democrat Media Complex Health James O'Keefe JoshWho News Media media bias PBS Politics Project Veritas
The children of supporters of President Donald Trump should be seized and placed in “re-education camps,” said Michael Beller, principal counsel at PBS, whose comments were captured as part of a Project Veritas investigation published on Tuesday.
Beller said, “Even if Biden wins, we go for all the Republican voters, and Homeland Security will take their children away, and we’ll put [Trump supporters’ children] into re-education camps.”
Trump’s supporters are raising “horrible children” that will become “horrible people,” claimed Beller.
“Kids who are growing up, knowing nothing but Trump, [Trump supporters] will be raising a generation of intolerant horrible people, horrible kids.”
Beller derided Americans as “fucking dumb” before he praised Washington, D.C. — one of the most left-wing and partisan Democrat cities in America — as populated by “educated” residents.
Beller claimed, “Americans are so fucking dumb. You know, most people are dumb.” He added, “It’s good to live in a place [like D.C.] where people are educated and know stuff. Could you imagine if you lived in one of these other towns or states where everybody’s just stupid?”
— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) January 12, 2021
The PBS lawyer said the spread of COVID-19 in “red states” is “great” because it both dissuades Republicans from coming out to vote while afflicting and killing other Republicans.
“What’s great is that COVID is spiking in all the red states, right now,” Beller stated. “So, that’s great, because either those people won’t come out to vote for Trump, you know the red states, or a lot of [Trump supporters] are sick and dying.”
PBS, a left-wing news media outlet, benefits from 501(c)(3) charitable status with the IRS through its PBS Foundation, a national umbrella organization supporting its local affiliates. Its registration as a charity provides PBS with exemptions from federal income taxes while allowing it to issue charitable receipts for donations from its benefactors. It also receives direct federal government funding, with its local affiliates receiving various funds from state and local governments.
PBS markets itself as a non-partisan and politically objective operation.
As of this article’s publication, Michael Beller is a trending political topic on Twitter.
- Cuba Becomes First Country To Mass Vaccinate Children As Young As 2-Years Old September 20, 2021
- Ron DeSantis and 25 Republican Governors Demand Southern Border Crisis Meeting with Biden September 20, 2021
- White House: Illegal Aliens Do Not Need Proof of Vaccination Because ‘Not Intending to Stay’ September 20, 2021
- DHS Steps Up Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants at Border Bridge Camp September 20, 2021
- When The Levee Breaks… September 20, 2021
- If Only We Could Find A Cure For Trump Derangement Syndrome September 19, 2021
- The Fed Has Liquidated Its Entire Corporate Bond Portfolio September 19, 2021
- Report: Secondary Schools in Afghanistan Open Without Female Students or Teachers September 19, 2021
- U.S., Mexico Begin Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants September 19, 2021
- Report: Beto O’Rourke Eyes Political Comeback in Texas Gubernatorial Race September 19, 2021
- Rickards: No Recovery Until 2045? September 19, 2021
- Kadish: Is It Puppeteers Or Puppets In Control In Washington? September 18, 2021
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees September 18, 2021
- Mexican State Cops Stop Buses with Caribbean Migrants Headed for Border, They Kept Walking September 18, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Venezuelan, Colombian Migrants Cross Border Upstream from Del Rio Migrant Camp September 18, 2021
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- 1,659,973 hits