Rasmussen Poll: Trump finishes presidency with 51% approval rating
January 19, 2021 4:57 pm
Tags: biden, Elections, Featured, Nation, Politics, Rasmussen, Trump, trump approval rating
Categories: biden Elections Featured JoshWho News Nation Politics Rasmussen Saraa Carter Trump trump approval rating
On the final full day of his presidency, President Donald Trump finishes his tenure in the White House with a 51% approval rating among likely U.S. voters, according to a Rasmussen poll.
Moreover, 36% of likely voters “strongly approve” of the job Trump is doing in office, the poll found.
Trump is expected to leave the White House Wednesday morning for Palm Beach, Florida before President-Elect Joe Biden is inaugurated.
- Biden Lifts Trump Policy That Froze Green Cards and Work Visas Due to Pandemic February 25, 2021
- Watch: Rand Paul Hammers Biden’s Transgender Nominee on Child Surgery, Sterilization February 25, 2021
- Jennifer Granholm Confirmed as Energy Secretary February 25, 2021
- Exchange Repeatedly Halts Gamestop Trading as Price Surges Past $100 February 25, 2021
- Citizens United announces new anti-Biden project February 25, 2021
- Hong Kong Government Allocates $1 Billion for National Security Crackdown Without Providing Any Details February 25, 2021
- ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC Ignore Andrew Cuomo Sex Harassment Claim February 25, 2021
- Rose McGowan Calls for Investigation Into Andrew Cuomo Abuse Claims: ‘I Completely Stand by Lindsey Boylan’ February 25, 2021
- NBC accused of antisemitism not once, but twice in one week February 25, 2021
- US Weekly Jobless Claims Fall More Than Expected February 25, 2021