Rep. Rosendale: Cheney’s impeachment vote shows its time for new GOP leadership in Congress
January 19, 2021 11:16 am
Tags: Donald Trump, Elections, Featured, GOP, impeachment, Matt Rosendale, Podcast, Politics, sara carter, Sara Carter Show
Categories: Donald Trump Elections Featured GOP impeachment JoshWho News Matt Rosendale Podcast Politics sara carter Sara Carter Show Saraa Carter
Rep. Matt Rosendale, R-MT, joined Sara Carter on the “Sara Carter Show” podcast Monday to discuss his thoughts on the future of the GOP as he pushes for Rep. Liz Cheney, R-WY, to resign as the Congressional leader of the party after she voted for the impeachment of President Donald Trump.
“Everyone can vote their conscience, absolutely, positively. You can vote your conscience. But when you come out and represent your vote, as the leader of the conference and release that information in such a fashion that it gets displayed as your vote has more weight than another representative, now we have a problem,” Rosendale said.
“The democrats use it against the republican party, not just against Donald Trump, they use it against the republican party all day long. And for that purpose, is why I’ve got a really big problem and say, how can she effectively lead the conference when she is so out of step and did her best to undermine that very conference that she is supposed to be a leader of?” Rosendale questioned.
Rosendale went on to say that the Republican party needs strong leaders who will listen to Americans and fight for them.
“The heart and soul of the party is intact,” Rosendale told Carter. “It has not changed. What we continue to see is this battle for the control of the leadership of the party.”
“[Americans] are searching for is someone that’s going to stay with them and fight hard for them and with them,” Rosendale said.
- Cuba Becomes First Country To Mass Vaccinate Children As Young As 2-Years Old September 20, 2021
- Ron DeSantis and 25 Republican Governors Demand Southern Border Crisis Meeting with Biden September 20, 2021
- White House: Illegal Aliens Do Not Need Proof of Vaccination Because ‘Not Intending to Stay’ September 20, 2021
- DHS Steps Up Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants at Border Bridge Camp September 20, 2021
- When The Levee Breaks… September 20, 2021
- If Only We Could Find A Cure For Trump Derangement Syndrome September 19, 2021
- The Fed Has Liquidated Its Entire Corporate Bond Portfolio September 19, 2021
- Report: Secondary Schools in Afghanistan Open Without Female Students or Teachers September 19, 2021
- U.S., Mexico Begin Removal Flights for Haitian Migrants September 19, 2021
- Report: Beto O’Rourke Eyes Political Comeback in Texas Gubernatorial Race September 19, 2021
- Rickards: No Recovery Until 2045? September 19, 2021
- Kadish: Is It Puppeteers Or Puppets In Control In Washington? September 18, 2021
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees September 18, 2021
- Mexican State Cops Stop Buses with Caribbean Migrants Headed for Border, They Kept Walking September 18, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Venezuelan, Colombian Migrants Cross Border Upstream from Del Rio Migrant Camp September 18, 2021
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- 1,659,971 hits