REPORT: LSU Star Ja’Marr Chase Is Opting Out Of The Season To Focus On The NFL Draft
August 30, 2020 3:23 pm
Tags: College football, DC Exclusives - Opinion, Editorial, LSU Tigers, National Football League, Smoke Room, Smoke Room Cross Post, Video
Categories: College football Daily Caller DC Exclusives - Opinion Editorial LSU Tigers National Football League Smoke Room Smoke Room Cross Post Video
LSU wide receiver Ja’Marr Chase will reportedly opt out of the season to prepare for the NFL.
According to CBS Sports, Chase has played his final snap of football for the Tigers, and a formal announcement is expected Monday. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)
The decision is reportedly not directly tied to the coronavirus pandemic, rather, “agents may have simply convinced Chase to leave before his third collegiate season.”
No matter the reasons for his departure, this is a gigantic blow for the Tigers. Chase is arguably the best receiver in all of college football.
He’s a known quantity and he’s an incredible security blanket for Brennan. Now, the Tigers and Ed Orgeron will have to quickly change the offense accordingly.
Will the Tigers still be damn good without Chase on the field? For sure, but it’s hard to overstate how bad this is for the offense.
The young man has to look out for himself, but this is a bad day for fans of LSU.
- Hospital Staff That Decline COVID Vaccine For Religious Reasons Must Attest To Also Swearing Off Tylenol, Tums, & Other Common Meds September 18, 2021
- ‘Justice for J6’: Protesters Call for Due Process for Capitol Attack Detainees September 18, 2021
- Mexican State Cops Stop Buses with Caribbean Migrants Headed for Border, They Kept Walking September 18, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Venezuelan, Colombian Migrants Cross Border Upstream from Del Rio Migrant Camp September 18, 2021
- Could Biden Nominate Anti-Gun Activist David Chipman As “Gun Czar”? September 16, 2021
- COVID Hysteria Could Destroy A Generation September 16, 2021
- The Illusion Of Getting Rich While Producing Nothing September 16, 2021
- Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation September 16, 2021
- Watch: Joe Biden Forgets Who He’s Talking To — Calls Australian PM ‘That Fella Down Under’ September 16, 2021
- Major UK Fertilizer Plants Shuttered Due To Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices September 16, 2021
- Canada’s Conservatives Are Using Soaring Inflation To Help Defeat Trudeau September 15, 2021
- Mary Trump: Donald’s Entire Cabinet in ‘Dereliction of Its Duty’ for Not Invoking 25th Amendment September 15, 2021
- Bonds & Dollar Dump; Crypto Jumps As Debt-Ceiling Doubts Build September 15, 2021
- European Gas Prices Continue Parabolic Rise As EU Debates Nord Stream 2 Certification September 15, 2021
- Larry Elder, ‘Gracious in Defeat’: ‘We May Have Lost the Battle, but We Are Going to Win the War’ September 15, 2021
- Over Two-Thirds Of Businesses Worldwide Report Hiring Difficulties September 15, 2021
- WATCH – Gavin Newsom After Recall Victory: ‘We Said Yes to Science, We Said Yes to Vaccines’ September 15, 2021
- Gavin Newsom to Remain in Office; Democrats Want to Limit Future Recalls September 14, 2021
- Nikki Minaj Sparks MSM Meltdown After Suggesting Americans Think For Themselves About Vaccines September 14, 2021
- Nolte: Elites Violate Mask Mandate at Grotesque Met Gala September 14, 2021
- 1,659,724 hits