REPORT: The Clippers Are Expected To Pursue Giannis Antetokounmpo
September 10, 2020 6:20 am
Tags: DC Exclusives - Opinion, Editorial, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Los Angeles Clippers, Milwaukee Bucks, National Basketball Association, Smoke Room, Smoke Room Cross Post, Video
Categories: Daily Caller DC Exclusives - Opinion Editorial Giannis Antetokounmpo Los Angeles Clippers Milwaukee Bucks National Basketball Association Smoke Room Smoke Room Cross Post Video
The Los Angeles Clippers are expected to make a run at Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo.
According to The Ringer, “multiple league sources” have claimed that the Clippers will try to acquire Antetokounmpo. The NBA superstar has one year left on his current deal, and is eligible for a huge extension this offseason. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)
The Greek Freak’s future hangs in the balance after the Bucks were bounced from the playoffs by the Miami Heat after being viewed as a team capable winning the title.
If Giannis heads to the Clippers to teammate with Kawhi Leonard, then they’d have to immediately become the best team in the NBA, right?
I’m not sure how any team would be capable of locking up both of them. We’re talking about two future Hall of Fame players.
Giannis is well on his way to becoming the best player in basketball, and Leonard is about as dominant as they come, which is proven by the fact he has two rings.
You put them on the same court together, and opponents are going to be in major trouble.
Having said that, I personally don’t care one way or the other if Giannis leaves the Bucks. You know who does? A lot of fans back in WI.
If he leaves, you might have to put them on suicide watch because it’s going to get ugly.
- Q&A On The Infrastructure Bill And Biden Fiscal Package August 3, 2021
- Right Hand Man of George Soros Accused of Running Human Trafficking Ring, Raping Children & Women August 3, 2021
- Beijing Denounces Video Games As “Spiritual Opium”, Tencent Tumbles After Imposing Limits August 3, 2021
- 3rd DC Police Officer Who Saw What Really Happened on Jan. 6 Found Dead August 3, 2021
- Escobar: The Taliban Go To Tianjin August 2, 2021
- Ed Markey and Squad Sing ‘Communist’ Song ‘This Land Is Your Land’ August 2, 2021
- Pandemic Performance: AOC Masks up for Photo with Supporters August 2, 2021
- The Internet Celebrates the Collapse of the Left’s Woke Olympic Icons August 2, 2021
- Evictions Start With Nancy Pelosi & The House On A 7-Week Break August 2, 2021
- A Grossly Defective Product. How Strong Is The Economy Really? August 2, 2021
- Millions Locked Down As China Battles Worst COVID Outbreak Since Wuhan August 2, 2021
- The Road To Totalitarianism August 1, 2021
- Bipartisan ‘Infrastructure’ Bill Allows Feds to Bypass ‘Buy American’ Rules, Outsource U.S. Manufacturing August 1, 2021
- Senators Finally Introduce ‘Infrastructure’ Bill After Unauthorized Leak to Breitbart News August 1, 2021
- Exclusive: Bipartisan So-Called ‘Infrastructure’ Bill 2,700 Pages Long August 1, 2021
- Key Cryptocurrency Developments And Updates From JPMorgan August 1, 2021
- Bill Maher Rips Woke Mentality Now Driving Olympic Games: “Belongs In Stalin’s Russia” August 1, 2021
- Brandon Smith: Why Are Globalists And Governments So Desperate For 100% Vaccination Rates? July 31, 2021
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face ‘Profound Consequences Nationwide’ in 2022 if Recall Successful July 31, 2021
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom July 31, 2021
- 1,653,537 hits