REPORT: The Clippers Are Expected To Pursue Giannis Antetokounmpo
September 10, 2020 6:20 am
Tags: DC Exclusives - Opinion, Editorial, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Los Angeles Clippers, Milwaukee Bucks, National Basketball Association, Smoke Room, Smoke Room Cross Post, Video
Categories: Daily Caller DC Exclusives - Opinion Editorial Giannis Antetokounmpo Los Angeles Clippers Milwaukee Bucks National Basketball Association Smoke Room Smoke Room Cross Post Video
The Los Angeles Clippers are expected to make a run at Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo.
According to The Ringer, “multiple league sources” have claimed that the Clippers will try to acquire Antetokounmpo. The NBA superstar has one year left on his current deal, and is eligible for a huge extension this offseason. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)
The Greek Freak’s future hangs in the balance after the Bucks were bounced from the playoffs by the Miami Heat after being viewed as a team capable winning the title.
If Giannis heads to the Clippers to teammate with Kawhi Leonard, then they’d have to immediately become the best team in the NBA, right?
I’m not sure how any team would be capable of locking up both of them. We’re talking about two future Hall of Fame players.
Giannis is well on his way to becoming the best player in basketball, and Leonard is about as dominant as they come, which is proven by the fact he has two rings.
You put them on the same court together, and opponents are going to be in major trouble.
Having said that, I personally don’t care one way or the other if Giannis leaves the Bucks. You know who does? A lot of fans back in WI.
If he leaves, you might have to put them on suicide watch because it’s going to get ugly.
- Peter Schiff: Stock Up Now! Inflation Could Get Very Ugly October 18, 2021
- Investors Starting To Realize “Stagflation” Is A Problem October 18, 2021
- Beijing, Moscow, Ankara Push US Out Of Red Sea Dominance October 18, 2021
- WATCH– President Biden Violates Mask Mandate in D.C. October 17, 2021
- 40% Of California State Workers Are Unvaccinated Despite Newsom’s Order October 17, 2021
- Donald Trump Mocks Biden Corruption: ‘Hunter Has Inspired Me to Begin Painting’ October 17, 2021
- China Stuns U.S. Intelligence with Hypersonic Missile Test October 17, 2021
- Taibbi: Yes, Virginia, There Is A Deep State October 17, 2021
- Coal Generation In UK Jumps As Wind Speed Drops October 17, 2021
- David Hogg Rebuked Again, Youth Gun Sports Leagues See “Record-Setting” Participation October 16, 2021
- Report: Cori Bush Defends Defund Police Push While Spending $130,000 on Personal Security, Including Cops October 16, 2021
- Marlow: ‘A Semi-Responsible Media’ Would Constantly Press Buttigieg for any ‘Reasonable Explanation’ for Economic Problems October 16, 2021
- Poll: Joe Biden’s Job Approval Hits New Low at 36 Percent October 16, 2021
- International Space Station Briefly Destabilized After Accidental Russian Rocket Firing October 16, 2021
- Huge Dock Worker Protests In Italy, Fears Of Disruption, As Covid ‘Green Pass’ Takes Effect October 16, 2021
- Bovard: When Barack Obama Got Away With Murder October 15, 2021
- Rivera on Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving: ‘I Am Mad’ — ‘He’s Hurting Everybody’ October 15, 2021
- Joe Biden Wants Justice Department to Prosecute Trump Loyalists Defying Congressional Subpoenas October 15, 2021
- Flooding In West China Destroys Agricultural Production October 15, 2021
- Report: Hunter Biden Said Offer from Powerful Chinese Investor Had ‘Everything to Do with My Last Name’ October 15, 2021
- 1,662,827 hits