Report: Trump’s super PAC has $85M so far before 2022 midterms, possible 2024 bid
April 8, 2021 5:27 pm
Tags: 2022 midterms, Donald Trump, Elections, Featured, Nation, Politics, Republicans, Save America PAC, Super Pac
Categories: 2022 midterms Donald Trump Elections Featured JoshWho News Nation Politics Republicans Saraa Carter Save America PAC Super Pac
As eyes start to gaze forward at the 2022 midterms, a new report claims that the super PAC of former President Donald Trump, who’s also been hinting at a possible 2024 bid, has $85 million cash on hand.
The money, a source familiar reportedly told Fox News on Thursday, will likely be used as a helping hand for GOP candidates nationwide as Republicans try to regain control of both chambers of Congress in 2022.
Save America PAC, which the then-president launched shortly following Election Day in 2020, had at least $31.2 million at the beginning of this year, according to a report filed in February with the Federal Election Commission, Fox News reported.
In 2018, Republicans lost their majority in the House of Representatives after eight years of control. After 2020, they no longer control the Senate—albeit by the slimmest of margins.
As Fox News noted, then-Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh last year after the election told the outlet that Trump “always planned to [fundraise], win or lose, so he can support candidates and issues he cares about, such as combating voter fraud.”
On Thursday also, the National Republican Congressional Committee reported that it accumulated $33.7 million in fundraising between January and March of this year, which was shared first with Fox News.
$19.1 million of that sum, according to the news outlet, was just from March. This, the NRCC said, broke its previous off-election year record by $3.6 million.
Read the full original Fox News report here.
You can follow Douglas Braff on Twitter @DouglasPBraff.
- A Nationally Televised Example Of The Chaos False Positive COVID Tests Create September 25, 2021
- “Immunity As A Service” – The Snake-Oil Salesmen & The COVID-Zero Con September 24, 2021
- Los Angeles Homeless Moving Back Onto Street After Cleanups September 24, 2021
- LIVE: Audit Report Released To AZ Senate in Phoenix, AZ 9/24/21 on JoshWho September 24, 2021
- DHS Secretary Alejandros Mayorkas Considers Eliminating Border Horse Patrol Citing ‘Systemic Racism’ September 24, 2021
- DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas: We Did Not Test Haitian Migrants for Coronavirus Before Releasing Them into U.S. September 24, 2021
- Exclusive: Dan Crenshaw Says Some Democrats ‘Quietly’ Interested in Cutting Catch and Release for Illegal Aliens September 24, 2021
- Pentagon Belatedly Releases Name Of Misidentified “ISIS-K Target” Killed In Kabul Drone Strike September 24, 2021
- Chairman, CEO Of China’s HNA Group Arrested For “Suspected Crime” September 24, 2021
- The European Energy Crisis Is About To Go Global September 24, 2021
- Unbiased, Mobility-Enabling, Open, Global Network: How Crypto Enables Economic Freedom September 23, 2021
- Report: California Put Coronavirus-Infected Inmates, Including Illegal Aliens, into Communities September 23, 2021
- Gov. Newsom: Vaccine Mandate for Kids ‘on the Table’ September 23, 2021
- The Latest Coronavirus Death Tolls, According to the CDC September 23, 2021
- Submitting VAERS COVID Vaccine Death Reports became a Full Time Job and is Overwhelmingly Climbing in Deaths. September 23, 2021
- Molecular Biologist Speaks At Dawson Creek City Council Meeting. September 23, 2021
- Futures Rise On Taper, Evergrande Optimism September 23, 2021
- The Afghanistan Debacle Was A Major Wake Up Call For NATO September 23, 2021
- UBS Trader Sues Bank, Claims “Toxic Environment” Destroyed His Mental Health September 22, 2021
- RNC Challenges Joe Biden to Prove He Has Visited Southern Border Even Once in Past Decade September 22, 2021
- 1,660,378 hits