Rudy Giuliani says he sent the sexually explicit materials involving underage girls from Hunter Biden to Delaware State Police
Rudy Giuliani told Newsmax on Tuesday that he sent alleged sexually explicit materials involving underage girls from Hunter Biden to the Delaware State Police.
The text message and photos discussed by Giuliani, a personal lawyer to President Trump and former New York City mayor, appear to have been found in a laptop of hard drive that purportedly belonged to the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, who is now the Democratic presidential nominee.
The materials, said to be obtained by Giuliani earlier this month from a computer shop in Delaware, were first reported by the New York Post last week.
Neither the Biden campaign nor Hunter Biden has denied any other element of the emails story, which up until now had only shed light on the younger Biden’s foreign business ventures and struggle with drugs, though the former vice president has called it part of a “smear campaign.”
The Washington Examiner reached out to the Biden campaign and the Delaware State Police for comment on Giuliani’s latest claims. Reached by phone on Tuesday evening, a representative with the Delaware State Police was unable to confirm or deny whether Giuliani had handed over the materials on Monday as he had claimed.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
- A Nationally Televised Example Of The Chaos False Positive COVID Tests Create September 25, 2021
- “Immunity As A Service” – The Snake-Oil Salesmen & The COVID-Zero Con September 24, 2021
- Los Angeles Homeless Moving Back Onto Street After Cleanups September 24, 2021
- LIVE: Audit Report Released To AZ Senate in Phoenix, AZ 9/24/21 on JoshWho September 24, 2021
- DHS Secretary Alejandros Mayorkas Considers Eliminating Border Horse Patrol Citing ‘Systemic Racism’ September 24, 2021
- DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas: We Did Not Test Haitian Migrants for Coronavirus Before Releasing Them into U.S. September 24, 2021
- Exclusive: Dan Crenshaw Says Some Democrats ‘Quietly’ Interested in Cutting Catch and Release for Illegal Aliens September 24, 2021
- Pentagon Belatedly Releases Name Of Misidentified “ISIS-K Target” Killed In Kabul Drone Strike September 24, 2021
- Chairman, CEO Of China’s HNA Group Arrested For “Suspected Crime” September 24, 2021
- The European Energy Crisis Is About To Go Global September 24, 2021
- Unbiased, Mobility-Enabling, Open, Global Network: How Crypto Enables Economic Freedom September 23, 2021
- Report: California Put Coronavirus-Infected Inmates, Including Illegal Aliens, into Communities September 23, 2021
- Gov. Newsom: Vaccine Mandate for Kids ‘on the Table’ September 23, 2021
- The Latest Coronavirus Death Tolls, According to the CDC September 23, 2021
- Submitting VAERS COVID Vaccine Death Reports became a Full Time Job and is Overwhelmingly Climbing in Deaths. September 23, 2021
- Molecular Biologist Speaks At Dawson Creek City Council Meeting. September 23, 2021
- Futures Rise On Taper, Evergrande Optimism September 23, 2021
- The Afghanistan Debacle Was A Major Wake Up Call For NATO September 23, 2021
- UBS Trader Sues Bank, Claims “Toxic Environment” Destroyed His Mental Health September 22, 2021
- RNC Challenges Joe Biden to Prove He Has Visited Southern Border Even Once in Past Decade September 22, 2021
- 1,660,378 hits