Rudy Giuliani says he sent the sexually explicit materials involving underage girls from Hunter Biden to Delaware State Police
Rudy Giuliani told Newsmax on Tuesday that he sent alleged sexually explicit materials involving underage girls from Hunter Biden to the Delaware State Police.
The text message and photos discussed by Giuliani, a personal lawyer to President Trump and former New York City mayor, appear to have been found in a laptop of hard drive that purportedly belonged to the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, who is now the Democratic presidential nominee.
The materials, said to be obtained by Giuliani earlier this month from a computer shop in Delaware, were first reported by the New York Post last week.
Neither the Biden campaign nor Hunter Biden has denied any other element of the emails story, which up until now had only shed light on the younger Biden’s foreign business ventures and struggle with drugs, though the former vice president has called it part of a “smear campaign.”
The Washington Examiner reached out to the Biden campaign and the Delaware State Police for comment on Giuliani’s latest claims. Reached by phone on Tuesday evening, a representative with the Delaware State Police was unable to confirm or deny whether Giuliani had handed over the materials on Monday as he had claimed.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
- Bill Maher Rips Woke Mentality Now Driving Olympic Games: “Belongs In Stalin’s Russia” August 1, 2021
- Brandon Smith: Why Are Globalists And Governments So Desperate For 100% Vaccination Rates? July 31, 2021
- Gavin Newsom: Democrats will face ‘Profound Consequences Nationwide’ in 2022 if Recall Successful July 31, 2021
- Larry Elder Rallies Beach Crowd in L.A. to Recall Gov. Gavin Newsom July 31, 2021
- Wildfires Are Coming For Wine, Weed, And Christmas July 31, 2021
- Carney: Fear of the Delta Variant Threatens to Stop Schools from Opening July 31, 2021
- Goldman Flow Desk Weekly Recap July 31, 2021
- Germany Blames Iran For Stalling Nuclear Talks: “Moving Further & Further Away” July 31, 2021
- Schlichter: Imagine If They Hadn’t Lied To Us For The Last 18 Months July 30, 2021
- Western Governors Call For Federal Aid To Fight Wildfires During Meeting With Biden July 30, 2021
- Biden Presses Schools to Hold ‘Pop-Up Clinics’ to Vaccinate Children 12 and Up July 30, 2021
- Joe Biden: Expect More Coronavirus Restrictions ‘In All Probability’ July 30, 2021
- CDC Director: ‘We’re Looking Into’ Federal Vaccine Mandate July 30, 2021
- Olympic Gold… Is Silver July 30, 2021
- Blue Glacier Publishes ‘Red Team’ Report on Cybercrime and Anti-Vaccination Militancy July 30, 2021
- Arkansas Judge Orders Unemployment Stimmies To Continue Despite 40,000 Vacant Jobs July 30, 2021
- 1.6 Billion Disposable Masks Entered Our Oceans In 2020 July 30, 2021
- How US And Russian Nuclear Arsenals Evolved July 29, 2021
- CNN’s Lemon: Time to Blame ‘Selfish’ Unvaccinated — Can’t Be Allowed in Offices, Gyms, Airplanes July 29, 2021
- GOP Rep. Nunes: ‘Pelosi Has Managed to Completely Burn Down This Institution’ July 29, 2021
- 1,653,348 hits